Just Had A Really Cool Idea. With All The Snow

pogonation

Hi, I got loads of snow here and went out and got one of those massive snow shovels for like £7. Now I think it would be a good idea to make some snow jumps and ride them on my dirt jumper. What do you reckon. Just letting everyone know because I think its a good idea if you got snow in your backyard :D

If all go's well I will try take a few photos

Edited by pogonation

well I have half a foot on the floor at the moment and it is still snowing and I have allready made a pile of snow 7ft x 6ft x 3ft (lengthx breadth x height) :D . I know I will probably die but I reckon I have enough snow to make nice compact jumps.

Snow jumps are easy Click

Ha ha, gee atherton is a mad b*****d! We made snow jumps once but you have to stamp on the landing ramp loads so it goes hard but nor enough so it goes icy, otherwise your bike just kind of goes sideways.

We found it much more effective to make a huge jump at the bottom of the hill and a large pile of soft snow to bail into. Got some massive air from that. :D

Lol no I didn't mean to have one but i kinda see one now..... Just had a COOL idea. God I should work for the daily mirror, it kick's their puns arses. lol :D

Hang on just thought of a new pun.... He was going to jump the snow ramps but then he got COLD FEET. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I crack myself up :lol:

Edited by pogonation

He was going to jump the snow ramps but then he got COLD FEET. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I crack myself up :lol:

my god......

I tried a snow jump, after my snowman idea, but it didnt work, i bunnyhopped most of it

LMAO that must of hurt :o ...... is it me or can you hear the forks snap on that clip :ermm:

That's his femur :lol:

No, apparently he was ok after it, although you can definitely hear something break. And his parents (who were filming I think) swearing...