Nopogo Video G.coustellier | V.hermance

Niouf@nopogo.org

hermance gaps to front wheel down things!!!!!!

you can see that hermance has still got the edge on giacomo

vincent trains here all the time! Giaco doesn't ride these rocks like vincent does, giaco is southern and rides very different terrain...I'm sure vince has tried those moves many more times.

Giaco does show him up on a few moves.

Vincent has the edge with big impressive moves like sidehops, taps, etc. Giacomo is more of a technical rider, but can still hold his own with some big moves.

From my simplified brain...

Vincent=Great front run-up moves, great sidehops; his weakness is small tech.

Kenny= Great sidehops, great small tech, weakness is front run up moves

Giaco= Great front run-up moves, Amazing small tech, weakness is sidehops

Benito= Amazing at everything, he is the King! But weak at 26" riding so he is DQF :P

Vincent has the edge with big impressive moves like sidehops, taps, etc. Giacomo is more of a technical rider, but can still hold his own with some big moves.

Benito= Amazing at everything, he is the King! But weak at 26" riding so he is DQF :P

kenny has no weakness (Y)

switch footed sidehop to your badside up something giacomo couldnt make too easily, in my eyes, is very technical :) try it, at koxx days 05 kenny seemed to be keeping up with vincent on taps, hooks etc, agree with giacomo sidehops, dont think ive seen benito do front wheel gaps though

Edited by Gaz M

Awesome vid. As soon as it stopped i pressed the play button again! (Y)(Y) The rocks didn't really look covered in ice though :ermm: , spose ill take your word for it though as you were there, haha. Those two riders are immense though, i think they were shown equally as good in the vid (Y) the accuracy of Giacomo's moves is unreal though... :blink:

Cheers,

Joe.

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Mar 8 2006, 12:08 AM)

Awesome vid. As soon as it stopped i pressed the play button again! (Y)(Y) The rocks didn't really look covered in ice though :ermm: , spose ill take your word for it though as you were there, haha. Those two riders are immense though, i think they were shown equally as good in the vid (Y) the accuracy of Giacomo's moves is unreal though... :blink:

Cheers,

Joe.

Yes there is no snow, but if you look when giacomo shout, the rock reflects light... you can be sure that it is ice (and that is why he shouted because he try a lots of time before and vicent too).

When they do a long gap on rear wheel and front wheel (with a slowmotion effect) it is in the same place (look at the rock behind) so there was ice too.

The bail at the end of the video is not "normal" for Vincent (in french you can hear giacomo saying too him "yes vincent... it was sure...").

In fact they trained in the morning and they did the competition in the afternoon. So every shot that don't look like it was taken during the competition seems that rocks are full of ice

(pardon my bad english :$ )