Vid Of Nora Tavasi.

Jaffacakes

Guys she's a girl...how much girl have you seen riding trials with such a big ambition...I know somebody who knows the girl and belive me she's very nice and she loves to ride...girls evolve slower the guys and what this girl knows now I think is pretty good so let's aplause her

(Y) , Or no!

The video draged out they could easily have given it the same impact in a minute, infact i could sum it up in 1 picture (i think)

Ok the girl is hot, but her riding is not!(no pun or rhyme intended)

But it is nice to see the opposite sex getting into trials because once they get the hang of it they would probably be better then boys as they can multi-task better. :-

(Y) , Or no!

The video draged out they could easily have given it the same impact in a minute, infact i could sum it up in 1 picture (i think)

Ok the girl is hot, but her riding is not!(no pun or rhyme intended)

But it is nice to see the opposite sex getting into trials because once they get the hang of it they would probably be better then boys as they can multi-task better. :-

Quit it with the bullshit theorey's there are top level women rider's who wouldn't come close to the likes of hermance/Benito.

Calm down jake don't get you nickers in a twist. It isn't a bullshit theory i'm shure there are girl out there that would be better its just there not interested ^_^.

If you don't have an interest, then why the hell would you get on a bike?

It's not like there are world champion women out there walking the streets who can sidehop 50" but have never stepped on a bike, nevermind a trials specific bike.

It's sure too....

Calm down jake don't get you nickers in a twist. It isn't a bullshit theory i'm shure there are girl out there that would be better its just there not interested ^_^.

She's better than you judging by the pic's on your webiste anyway, Does that mean your not interested?

Thats bullshit, a girl will never get enough physical strength/explosive power to come close to the likes of hermance/benito riding a master category, they simply wouldn't be able to, once you've got the techniques dialled like the experts have it is sheer strength/stamina/balance that seperates them and a girl CANNOT compete with a boy at those things. Why else don't they have men and Women in the same category at Wimbledon? Because men hit it too hard for women.

Seriously guys some people in this thread really need to get themselves laid.

I think its good to see more women getting into the sport which will do nothing but good for the sport. As for the video yes it wasnt amazing and could have been edited better but ive seen worse.

Thats bullshit, a girl will never get enough physical strength/explosive power to come close to the likes of hermance/benito riding a master category, they simply wouldn't be able to, once you've got the techniques dialled like the experts have it is sheer strength/stamina/balance that seperates them and a girl CANNOT compete with a boy at those things. Why else don't they have men and Women in the same category at Wimbledon? Because men hit it too hard for women.

Trials riders aren't huge great hulking monsters they're little springy men (yao zhi for example - my little sister could kick his arse easy ) . Theres no reason at all why women wouldn't be able to do the same shit there just aren't any who've gotten round to it yet.

back to nora - ive watched it back several times now - every time its easier to concentrate on the riding

Remember, she's only about 16 before you slag off her riding. Shes better than me at not falling off for prolonged periods of time - I might be able to backwheel higher (i said might) but thats not proper trials is it?

Hungary is a country! It doesn't say "hungry" :S

She's got better control of her bike than loads of the people on here. She doesn't do huge moves, but better than some people on here who complain when they can't ride better themselves... Video was a bit boring in some places, and I hated the first song, but overall it's not that bad. Editing was simple, music was allright (except the first song which was shit), some longer sequences. Could have been made a bit shorter.

Hungary is a country! It doesn't say "hungry" :S

She's got better control of her bike than loads of the people on here. She doesn't do huge moves, but better than some people on here who complain when they can't ride better themselves... Video was a bit boring in some places, and I hated the first song, but overall it's not that bad. Editing was simple, music was allright (except the first song which was shit), some longer sequences. Could have been made a bit shorter.

I agree with Peter!!

She is a good rider and have some really good skills as the balance and stuff!

dont like the music but the video was pretty ok... :)

just more practicing and she can be a really good rider.

cheers

Suss

Thank god people are starting to post about her riding and not about how you can see her underwere!!!!!

I posted about both :D

It's about time the rest of you ladies got some vids together if you ask me - maybe it'll quiet down the ignorant bastards who reckon girls can't ride properly.

Good to see her riding. Looks like she has potential as a trials rider.

I am impressed by the fact that everything she goes for she tries to get to tires, not straight to bash! Credit where its due.

She has skill, and dare i say it, would probly give some UK blue route riders a run for their money.