New Website. Www.unittrials.co.nr

Camster911

hey as far as the content is concerned everything looks ok some nice pics and a vid from kirean, apart from the pics are only small no option to enlarge :S but for the site design i think its horrid the logo just seams stuck there at the top and doesn't go wit the rest of the site it just seams to be there. solid background colours i think look bad unless only covering a small area espcailly if they r black. but the piece i most don't like is the pink and bright green text. but this is only my opinion sorry if i have been harsh don't mean to be just think you could improve the site. hope you take this on board and show us your updates.

But wel done for having ago at it atleast you didnt use a pizco free layout like every 1 else and then make it look worse than they already do. keep up the work

Thanks Glynn

Edited by RealRiding

http://www.trialmedia.co.uk

Get your own f**king ideas.

A week solid. Yeah, ok.

EDIT. You've actually straight copy and pasted the HTML.

Cu*t.

haha o yer thats wat i left out of my last post a week solid hahahaha dont think so.

and wat i said about good that u have had a go urself at the design and not used a crappy layout. well ripping off trialsmedia a perfectly good site as ur own and then make it bad wit the colour schem.

P.S thats a nice site u got the jonny. i like it the colour schem is good and nice to use.

Who the f**k that your website was 'really nice' ?

Not me. Copying Jonny = bad. It's not even a good copy. It's actually no-where near. I mean having the layout of top banner, then text menu, then content isn't new, and Jonny definately didn't create that idea before anyone else.

But having the photo menu on the right just trys to immitate it. And it's shitly done. Colours are shocking. Urgh.

Just stop trying please. You give website constructors a bad name.

Look , its the same layout but its COMPLETLY different ffs

I just wanna promote the sport , you guys dont like that its your problem...

You stupid f**king idiot.

Do you actually have a brain, or did you just copy the person next to you at school to get out of pre-school.

Its not completly different, in any sense of the word. You have copy and pasted the code. There is no two ways about it, its exactly the f**king same. HTML doesn't lie, you do.

You are not promoting the sport, you are just promoting what a f**king idiot you are.

Get a clue.

Look , its the same layout but its COMPLETLY different ffs

I just wanna promote the sport , you guys dont like that its your problem...

And that makes it all ok? Its like copying someones published work and then saying, 'I only wanted to make the work more popular' is complete and utter b*llocks, if that was the case why did u not make your own genuine site and add links etc... or introduce more people to trials, that is a more sensible way to promote the sport. And if it was 'COMPLETELY different' would it have been so obvious that you'd copied it? :S

Look, if its such a problem ill make another design , ok?

Just wait a bit.

Of course its a problem, how f**king stupid are you. Copying and pasting someone elses code isn't just something someone does without caring.

Do you actually have a brain in there or do you just copy how other people speak in absense of it.

Of course its a problem, how f**king stupid are you. Copying and pasting someone elses code isn't just something someone does without caring.

Do you actually have a brain in there or do you just copy how other people speak in absense of it.

I agree. I will be the first to admit, while i was learning html. I would take SNIPPETS of other peoples websites to help me learn and to understand what each bit of code did. I never took all of it because you dont learn. I always tried to contact the owner of the website so that i could ask if i could use there website to help me learn.

You really are a F**king idiot...LEARN this and dont make the same mistake again....EVER!

From Lee

P.s.

IMO you are a tart!