2nd Bike

Saracen Kid

i think your stupid :P

the t vee will just hold you back and is a waste of money, you will be changing parts all the time

the tpro wont just suddenly die, and with the money you have to buy a t vee, you can just fix whatever does brake on the t pro, i know what its like, a nice new bike and you dont wanna hurt it, but theres no point in owning such a good bike and not using it to its full extent

if you insist on a second bike, get something different to practise on, a stock (ok not that different but there are little differences), a bmx, a jump bike-itll just open your riding up and will make you a better rider, i find after having a sesh on my jump bike, i ride bloody well on my trials bike, and vica versa-its a,lso nice to have another bike tgo jump onto when another one is broken :)

for the price of a t-vee that would get you a new frame if you ever manage to actully wreck your and maybe get you a nice rear wheel if you have some spare :ermm:

if your loaded then with not i guess..... have know people who run a traning bike and a comp bike before

If you try to ride two different trials bikes all the time you would get used to one or the other and end up favoring one more... as paul said ride bmx, downhill or jump the more diverse your riding, the better you can be ;)

Ps: don't coddle your bike just because it's all shinny and new ride the f#cking think thats what's it's for, Don't one of those p#ssy pr#ck's who sit on there bike's not riding it because there worried about about scratching it :angry:

I ALL READY HAVE THE PLEASURE OF OWING A T-PRO BUT I AS I HAD TO SAVE UP SO MUCH TO GET I DON'T WANT TO WRECK IT SO I WAS THINKING OF BUYING A T-VEE TO PRACTICE ON BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK :cheers:

I think you may have Caps lock stuck on. Had to take a breath after reading that. Some punctuation wouldn't go amiss. Just a little tip (Y)

The bike's not made out of china; it won't wreck it if you bash it around a bit, so there's no need to get a T-Vee just to practice. If you do you will get good only on a T-Vee and need practice on the T-Pro etc... If you've spent so much money on a T-Pro you may as well use it :-

Edited by Joe_Kearney

i wunt they r fukin shit (N):pirate:

I wouldn't, I think there shit - Is that what you meant? :blink:

I ALL READY HAVE THE PLEASURE OF OWING A T-PRO BUT I AS I HAD TO SAVE UP SO MUCH TO GET I DON'T WANT TO WRECK IT SO I WAS THINKING OF BUYING A T-VEE TO PRACTICE ON BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK :cheers:

Don't worry about a 2nd bike, Buy a Caps Lock button!