Need Adam Vinces Phone Number

HargrovesToby

i dont think you understand mate

we were originally swapping my 2 frame kits for a full build top spec t-pro and such.

we had agreed to post them both on a monday morning so that they would get to each other at the same time.

he then told me he had posted it but erhn 2 days later told me it had been stolen when i aksed where it was. I then went through questioning him about why he had said that he had posted it and he disappeared. i had no contact atall from him. i tried e-mailing him, msn, phone, nuthing happened.

i kept on his tale and then put this topic on the forum threatening legal action, he then suddenly came back!!

he then agreed with me to make the payments on a weekly basis and apparently sent the money through the post to me.

it never arrived so again i went back on his tale and now 9 weeks down the line i have nothing again. i have e-mailed and called but again no response.

i will get my £500 he owes me.

thanks people for all the help.

toby

Your taking your time about it well arn't you?

You've said MANY times before that your going to take 'legal action' you havn't really got a leg to stand on in the respect. The only way I can see you getting your bike/money back is to go round to his house, im assuming you have his address from sending the bike to him?

If you have spoken to his parents (which I vagley remeber reading you did) then it's going to have to be a case of going round at night and taking it back without getting caught.

£500 like, I can't believe you've let him get away with it.

you've been wearing lipstick from the word go on this one. As soon as he said the bike had been stolen you should have made your way to his house to collect your gear. If I was him, i'd be laughing now at your empty threats.

Edited by jake1516

Failing all else, take him to the Small Claims Court. Might put the wind up him a bit...

I'd do that.

Just go to citizens advice and explain the situation, they'll help you fill out the forms and stuff. He should then get a couple of weeks to pay up, if not they set a court date (which will end up costing him more if you win - which you should obviously), go to court, when he loses if he cant pay up then they will go round and get the money themselves.

Easier and less risky than going round and 'sorting' it yourself.

I'd do that.

Just go to citizens advice and explain the situation, they'll help you fill out the forms and stuff. He should then get a couple of weeks to pay up, if not they set a court date (which will end up costing him more if you win - which you should obviously), go to court, when he loses if he cant pay up then they will go round and get the money themselves.

Easier and less risky than going round and 'sorting' it yourself.

cheers mate

where is the citizens advice place or do you know how i can find my nearest place?

thanks mate,

toby

whats his name, and what area does he live in??

I have a website that will give you his address ect.............

He lives in Stubington, Fareham. dont know what road or what house number but i know exactly where it is though.

hope this helps Alex!!!

why dont you go to where it is and remember the house number and road then :P

Ben

I have found out his adress, and it is 17 Malin close, stubington, Fareham, hants.

i hope this helps because personaly i wouldn't like to be in you possition.

I hope you get your money back.

Oh and his phone number is 01329 661664.

Im not sure if he still lives there though because he has been at the nationals for Mototrials.

I have found out his adress, and it is 17 Malin close, stubington, Fareham, hants.

i hope this helps because personaly i wouldn't like to be in you possition.

I hope you get your money back.

Oh and his phone number is 01329 661664.

Im not sure if he still lives there though because he has been at the nationals for Mototrials.

mate thanks very much, if theres anythng i can do for you, give me a shout.

cheers for all the help people,

toby

Thats a pile of f**k.

Its simple, if you dont have the money dont steal buy the parts!

Dont even try to stick up for the little shit, he has been screwing over people on the internet for years.

Back in the days of section7 he even threatened that he was going to get his rock 'ard brother to beat the shit into me at a Hampshire competition just because of something that I posted on an internet forum :P

f**k me tic, I wouldn't stand for that. I think we should round up all the heavies on the forum and beat the shit out of him and take his moto trials bikes.

he then told me he had posted it but erhn 2 days later told me it had been stolen when i aksed where it was. I then went through questioning him about why he had said that he had posted it and he disappeared. i had no contact atall from him. i tried e-mailing him, msn, phone, nuthing happened.

toby, I have met you and you are sound, but that was f**king stupid, you should have just made him send you your stuff back.

also, I know for a fact that he sold that t-pro, it was never stolen.

hey ash,

thanks for that mate, i did try and get hold of him, it just kind of became less of a priority for a month, i was in hospital with a shattered knee! i still tried to get him. i can't f***ing believe that he sold that t-pro when he said it was mine, my dads seen all this now and believe me he's not happy. He's thinking of going round there tomoz nite with me and him and my mums fitness trainer (like 6ft and bloody strong) and talking nicely to him. im sticking to the 20th. i have sent him a letter confirming it and if by the 20th i still do not recieve anything, then we begin the court route.

cheers people,

toby

hey there people,

well just an update, adam vince never got back to me, theres no excuse so i am taking him to the police. we are in the process of informing them officially by letter with police advice on whats happening next and i hope that everytone on here takes action against him for all the scamms he has done. whats coming for him is what he deserves.

cheers for all the help people and by the way, that phone number doesnt work and i think he is ex-directory.

toby

Hey there, I'm another victim of this little shit and I'm very interested in joining you in you're atempt for his money. About 9 months ago I swapped a nice spec Woodman T-pro for his Koxx levelboss 20" only to find tht it had a deliberatly conceald crack in it and the fork steerer was dangerously short for the frame. which i figure reduces its value by atleast £200, there for he owes me atleast £200. I spoke to him for ages after the incodent and he claimed that he would send me his well spec'd BMX for me to sell, which he never did, then he stopped contact with me.

After much negotiation we agreed that he would get the money to me by christmas. Which obviosly never happened. I havent been on his ass as much as I should have, but now finding myself a skint and jobless student, I want my effing money! Could you please Add me on msn at ringwams@hotmail.com and we can have a chat, because I realy want to help you nail this little shit.

well, chears if you've been assed to read my rant.

Robin

Edited by Dont you Just Hate it When...