Just One Picture From Yesterday **now Two!**

AdamR28

Length of time before video is done depends on the weather this week :P

pleeeease let it be rain the whole week for you Adam! :turned:

damn im looking forward to see some some UK uci action B)

hmm, rain > snow

the rain is gone faster...:D

Edited by MadsP

i have just watched the first video which shows the days more technical riding its good and there is one more to follow with all the big stuff in i think that adam will post it up within the next couple of hours but trust me the first one is cccccooooooooolllllll :shifty:

And a second picture (well, a still from video footage).

IPB Image

Length of time before video is done depends on the weather this week :P

Where the hell is he going, and why is he waltzing about ten feet up in the pissing rain on slippy rocks? :blink:

B)-->

QUOTE(danny B @ Mar 29 2006, 06:16 PM)

i am going to the high rock on the right which is very and i mean very far away hehehe

"Proper" gap or gap to hook sorta thing? Either way f**king mental, I really don't like the look of the fall and the rocks below lol

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Apr 5 2006, 09:50 PM)

Bloody hell. I'm guessing 'Jap-slap' means tap? 'Caus i thought Danny can tap 62" anyway. Fill me in please, Adam/Danny?

Cheers,

Joe.

jap slap, isnt it where you tap to the top, your front wheel slightly hits the top flat surface, then you basically wheel switch to rear wheel. pretty sure there is an indoor vid of vincent and benito, think felix made it, where vincent japslaps like 10 pallets or something.

i could be completely wrong with all of this though.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joe b @ Apr 5 2006, 09:50 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Bloody hell. I'm guessing 'Jap-slap' means tap? 'Caus i thought Danny can tap 62" anyway. Fill me in please, Adam/Danny?

Cheers,

Joe.

jap slap, isnt it where you tap to the top, your front wheel slightly hits the top flat surface, then you basically wheel switch to rear wheel. pretty sure there is an indoor vid of vincent and benito, think felix made it, where vincent japslaps like 10 pallets or something.

i could be completely wrong with all of this though.

From what I understand it is basically landing on two wheels then pushing the rear wheel through to the top, basically riding up a vertical wall. :S i'm probly completely wrong too. >_<