Get Paid To Ride!

Teammad2004

Want to get paid to ride???

Here’s a chance to ride professionally for the 2006 season. M.A.D are looking for a rider to join Ian Drummond on the Extreme Stunt Show Tour. www.extremestuntshow.com

Due to personal reasons we have had a rider drop out at the last minute, so are giving a lucky applicant a once in a lifetime chance.

The Tour dates are as follows-

April 11th to May 1st

May 5th to May 8th

May 10th to Sep 3rd

The Deal

The Tour schedule consists of a different venue every day performing around the UK. The shows mostly take place from 7:30 to 10:00 pm through weekdays and during the afternoon of a weekend / public holiday. The actual MAD riding part of the show will only be a maximum of 15 mins per night!! You will be on the road for the duration of the tour, so need to have no other commitments

As a team member you will receive a weekly wage (amount to be agreed depending on experience), MAD product support, and all travel expenses.

Accommodation

As the Tour is so mobile the entire staff uses caravans for accommodation, the MAD Team caravan is a 5 birth set up with full cooking and sanitary facilities.

Duties

You should be capable of riding the MAD display rig for around 15 minutes per show in all but the worst weather conditions. The rig consists of an 8ft Mercedes Sprinter van and several platforms with ladders, see www.m-a-d.co.uk for pics.

You would be expected to help set up all MAD equipment and then help with the general show set up.

You would be responsible for your own general house keeping and maintenance of your own equipment.

Personality

A long Tour can be hard work, you will need to be easy going and willing to put in the hard graft where its needed, it also helps if you’re well travelled.

Ian has done many overseas trips and Tours for MAD so you will be in good hands.

The show crew ( Extreme Stunt Show) are all great guys – very laid back and easy to work with, always available and willing to help each other out.

Summary

So there you have it – a chance to experience the life of a pro demo rider – paid to ride, free kit, expenses covered. Have you got what it takes??

Due to the short notice you must act very quickly on this offer if you are interested.

Please, No time wasters.

For more info drop us a line on both info@tawtteam.com and stunttour@m-a-d.co.uk

hello there,

i am very interested in this opportunity. i will also email you.

i dont live too far away from Ian drummond either.

i have ridden the 2006 mad team urban bike for a while aswell so i know how they ride etc.

i also do not have any other commitments throught the week.

i am making a video of my riding so i will send it ASAP.

thanks...very, very interested

Dave

I'd be interested in doing it for sure, but how exactly would you go about getting someone, meerly from picking somone who replys in this thread.

The only thing I have going for me is my confidence and I have rode with Simon Sagar who rides for mad, I think he would put in a nice ref. for me :)

Edited by TheMunn

Hey Fella's,

Ian Drummond here - thanks for your posts and emails - we've had a great response...

just to answer a few questions;

We will consider all styles of rider - comp, street, mod, stock, 24" the lot....

The MAD rigs are all very similar - find any rig pic on their site and ask yourself if you would be confident in riding it...

Stop thinking you're too crap to do a demo!!! Just email us your details and you have a chance...

Remember that I dont know any of you!!! Please include basic personal details - single / attached? live at home? religion? all gives us an idea of who you are!!

We are looking at selecting the rider by tomorrow so act fast......!!

good luck

Ian

I definately want to do this. should be awesome. but unfortunaely school gets right in the way of everything and wont let me do it, damn you school, i think im going to go and cry now

screw school :P

Edited by squince