Get Paid To Ride!

Teammad2004

Hey Guys,

Thank you all for the fantastic response we recieved from our ad...

After carefull consideration of all aplicants we have indeed offered the position to Nick Manning, Nicks actually been in contact with MAD for a few years so with several of our candidates having the atributes we're looking for it seemed only fair to choose the rider with the longest ties to MAD...

However dont be too disapointed - last year we did this tour through September and we had to bring in 3 riders to cover injury and sickness...

If you want to join our rider data base have another look over the ad and send me your details, remember the shows are evenings and weekends so if we're in your area you could probably help us out alongside your current commitments...

And remember to come and say hello if you see us out on the road.

Thanks again

Ian D

info@tawtteam.com

Well done to Nick then. i can also say that Nick is 'well travelled' so he is a good choice! hes at every ride in the UK!! :lol:

I would just like everyone to know that Ian has emailled all of the applicants which i think is excellent as many companies dont take the time out to do this these days.

hopefully I will see team mad ride if they are up North anywhere?????

thanks

Dave

Good luck to manning (Y) Although, he's only got a Barge to ride... so hopefully they will supply him a real bike :P Only kidding, nice one nick, best of luck mate :)

Jonny.

Jonny he hasnt ridden a barge in ages :lol:

He decided 1140-1150 wb (depending on whether he tapped or hooked) was too long, so now hes on a human sized 1080 Aorta :P

• 3 weeks later...