What Frame Should I Get?

®ob$t@

I would go for the koxx. I dont ide mod but im not a monty fan. How tall are you. If you are tall or tallish get a longer bike i say. Mymat eis 6ft1 and rides the shortest frame ever the toxsin mod. I find he looks lie ka giant and feel its holding him back as its to short. But up to you mate.

go for something different like a gu or somthing really nice to ride ;)

GU is different? :S I'd go for the monty, the Koxx is too much like the T-pro you already have, just a few 100 quid extra, the Monty is nice and small and easier on your parents (assuming thats who's paying) wallet (but go for the Koxx if you can bleed it out of them).

Monty's are nice, but they're not my cup of tea, I'm not overly keen on the frames, in an aesthetic point of view, the GU or Koxx range is much nicer, but thats just my opinion.

I'd go for the monty over a koxx, much cheaper, and they still have a 6 month warrenty.

Shop around for the best deals. ;)

According to Cleanbikes the frames only have a 3 month warranty.

I ride 24, so I've no real feel for mods so I can't pass comment on which would be better. Have you ridden either?

Jon

I'd go for the monty over a koxx, much cheaper, and they still have a 6 month warrenty.

Shop around for the best deals. ;)

He's right you know, Cleanbikes do 'em for only £140? :P Tenner cheaper than some other places, so I hear...

He's right you know, Cleanbikes do 'em for only £140? :P Tenner cheaper than some other places, so I hear...

Hehe, am i getting near the line? If so, ill stop. Don't want to get in peoples bad books.

MRS give all frames a 6 month warrenty against defects.

Edited by Hobnobs

MRS give all frames a 6 month warrenty against defects.

I hate butting in here, but I won't have customers getting misleading information:-

3 months on frame only

6 months on frames from full build bikes

At least that's what it's been for the last seven years we've been working and dealing with them. (Y)