Yes Its Happening!

aaron-i'anson

should of asked for cash in hand and said you'd sort it yourself.

as soon as read 'rent' i knew this thing would never happen.

ring you local newspaper and tell em the radio dashed all your dreams and you self harm as a result, that should get your park.

should of asked for cash in hand and said you'd sort it yourself.

as soon as read 'rent' i knew this thing would never happen.

ring you local newspaper and tell em the radio dashed all your dreams and you self harm as a result, that should get your park.

HeHe blatenly the way to go about it :shift

get the press involved ;)

I agree completley (Y)

I'm in talks with my local council at the moment about getting a park built in south essex, found the perfect spot, got all resources sorted out (as many pallets, wooden beams etc that i'd like) But still waiting for them to get back to me, sent a letter every week for the past 4 months, and i think they've got th picture now :P

This is now almost 2 months old, and nothing. I very much doubt it'll happen, much like anything else regarding trials parks.

Got one in aberdeen (scotland), its not indoors but a big field surrounded by trees and enclosed. So no chavs or anything, got quite a few things now welded platforms barrels pallets spools 2 steep river sections and a few log sections. going to have a few comps there too.

Well last i was told..... They will deffinatly make it happen and don't give up <_< Personally i think its wank running a competition with no real prize?

There also talking about making the competition idea go global and i don't see what there going to tell the other entrants what happend to the last winner, and if they say, We didn't help him and nothing happend then im sure everyone will want to put there entry in >_<

They told me to get a venue and they will sort out funding, HOW THE f**k CAN I GET A VENUE WITH NO f**kING MONEY!

Ive been in the paper, All contact detailS, Got one girl add me on msn to say hello :S

SEEDA a sponser of the competition are just wankers and i rang them and they couldn't give a f**k :angry: I asked about a building and they said it just started being used, Then i asked if they knew of any others and she just said " Not off the top of my head ", Stupid f**king slag! :angry: Could find out where she lives and do trials on her car :- The other SEEDA man said he is looking for a venue with, Good parking spaces, Near a supermarket, Near a train station but with uneven ground that cant be used for anything else, He can dream on :angry:

I think i will ring up the radio station and ask for it to be changed to an outdoor park, that way there will be more possible spots and they might be more willing to help, MIGHT :ermm:

Sorry everyone, Alan :(

Got one girl add me on msn to say hello :S

You've pulled.

Really though, they shouldn't be leaving all this down to a teenager (i asume your about 17). I mean, they should be doing all the work, and using you as a consultant. Seems like BS if you ask me, you shouldn't be made to find a venue and crap like that.

I'd make a few phone calls to the radio station, and tell them that you haven't the ability to go about finding a venue and things likes that and see what they say. If it goes on and on for a few months, get in tough with things like watchdog, and papers, and say how you wont this competition and didn't get shit.

Edited by JT!

You've pulled.

Really though, they shouldn't be leaving all this down to a teenager (i asume your about 17). I mean, they should be doing all the work, and using you as a consultant. Seems like BS if you ask me, you shouldn't be made to find a venue and crap like that.

I'd make a few phone calls to the radio station, and tell them that you haven't the ability to go about finding a venue and things likes that and see what they say. If it goes on and on for a few months, get in tough with things like watchdog, and papers, and say how you wont this competition and didn't get shit.

(Y)(Y)

I'm 14! Yeh is abit shit and to be honest i can't do it, I will have to see what i can do!

There are new-build 'hangers' on Rochester industrial estate... Up by Comet and the airport.

Try ringing Watson Real Estate on 01634 831118. If they don't have anything still going spare ask them if they know of someone with lots still available. Explain the situation to them and I'm sure they'll help. If you don't want to phone them, they're based in Chatham close to the Gun Shop.

If that doesn't return anything let me know and I'll help in looking around for a place.

• 7 months later...