How Tempted Are You?

ramps

I do...without even meaning to...its just habbit...

and if anyone tells me to learn to spell and stuff, ill tell them were to go (Y)

When talking about a location or place or destination etc I think you will find the correct spelling is where.

You have used the condensed version of we are... There should also be an inverted comma in the place of the a of 'are' therefore leaving you with the word we're.

I hope that will aid you somehow in the future.

EDIT: bad spelling, how ironic

Edited by nichols_sam

WOHAY!!!! People that have exactly the same opinion on this topic as myself! God damn it's so annoying trying to decrypt what people are writing, it really is like some new language evolved from lazy people. I never use it any form, surely we (speaking from England) invented the English language, shouldn't we therefore actually use it properly? Fair enough spelling mistakes occur but this "text talk" has gone a little too far, f**king lazy bastards write properly!!!

stu (Y)

When talking about a location or place or destination etc I think you will find the correct spelling is where.

You have used the condensed version of we are... There should also be an inverted comma in the place of the a of 'are' therefore leving you with the word we're.

OMFG txt tlk lts ave im bandd

You have used the condensed version of we are... There should also be an inverted comma in the place of the a of 'are' therefore leaving you with the word we're.

EDIT: bad spelling, how ironic

Capital letters? Full stops? :P

Owned^2...

Since I have been on this forum I haven't used 'txt talk' unless I am texting people (which I think is the main point of it!!).

Have any of you lot heard someone say 'lol' in conversation? I heard one person do it and it gets on my F-ING nerves! Has anyone else heard anyone say it or any other 'txt' language in a conversation (speaking wise not on computer)?

Joel.

I mean ok, it might be jazzy, trendy, edgy, cool

:D Makes you sound 80 years old!

I never, ever use it. I hate it with a passion. I can read it ok, although I don't like to, but typing it is just out of the question. It takes me so long to just think about it and it just looks wrong. I can type much faster using proper English and grammar and I don't even have to think about it for a second.

Although what I hate more, is O2 sending me leaflets through my door telling me how to use 'txt tlk'. I think its aimed at parents wanting to read their kids text messages and understand them, or simply because I get through credit so fast as I don't use text talk on my messages either, so o2 are trying to do me a favour.