Long Frames With A Rear Disc Mount?

Davetrials

try iolo , as leesons frames dont go over 1050? ( feel free to correct me someone in the know )

and also seeing as mr iolo is building them from steel ( cause its real yo ) you could get that shiznit welded back up if it decided to go snap on you. which is always nice.

failing that i do believe you could buy bolt on disc mounts for the rear from woolly hat shop, no idea about current frame compatibility though. as i've only seen them on jump bikes.

What disk would be good (enough) for a rear, (my experience of disks = bad). how bout that 6pot monster from hope?

Probably not for trials..

Would take about 2 downhill runs to bed it in...

Get an Avid BB7 or Hayes 9 or something?

What disk would be good (enough) for a rear, (my experience of disks = bad). how bout that 6pot monster from hope?

overkill, completely overkill, my friend has one on his stinky, it's still overkill on there. Also, there quite heavy(for a disk brake), must be that wire braided cable :P . From Lee

overkill, completely overkill, my friend has one on his stinky, it's still overkill on there. Also, there quite heavy(for a disk brake), must be that wire braided cable :P . From Lee

not really, naths 6pot isnt that good, its really spongey and slow to engage, its bity but doesnt have much hold power, i couldnt make it hold doing bunnyhops to front wheel when he had my old sidekick

id be a little sceptical about using such a large rotor dave, when you do manage to catch it, the leverage will be huge and itll bend it properly far :( also i think rich pearson said he preffered a 160 rotor over his 185 on his leeson, seems kinda weird though considering in theory that should be less powerful?