Bike Problems!

Joe_Da_Man

Hello there

Does anyone else have the same problem or is it just my unlucky life :$ .

Everytime something brakes or needs sorting on my bike, I sort it and shortly after that, Say a couple of days something else happens.

Personally i think bikes are money pits :lol:

Does this happen to any of you people. Or is it just me :S

Let me know please?

Cheers joe :turned:

Just cos your rim don't rim don;t fit mean you have to replace you frame

Why go from the ebst rim out to cheese and stick with it when you could of gone back to the best out!

Nobody knows what your talking about.

Mat

Life a sh#t then you die.... live with it...

My bikes not had a problem in over a year then in space of two weeks i snap a pair or bars, then some spokes, then one brake pad comes apart, then my disc on my other bike naffs up then my chain starts skipping!!!!! it happens.... live with it!! fix it!! keep riding :shifty:

yea mate i seem to have the same problems soon as i get my bike fixed and get back into the rhythm of my bike it breaks again it cost so much money but i think trials bikes are meant to break so you have to keep on fixing them and forking out money

to put it simply

its trials so deal with it

in under a year

10 chain snaps of least

Snapped frame

broke rear wheel complete

chain suck

tire wear

3 new brakes

in the region of 10 new tubes

GET OVER IT AND FIX IT AS CHEAP AS POSSIBLE!!!!

to put it simply

in under a year

10 chain snaps of least

Snapped frame

chain suck

tire wear

3 new brakes

To sort out the chain braking... buy a rohloff trials chain there the stongest chain bar none.... and i'll swear to that....

to put it simply

in under a year

10 chain snaps of least

Snapped frame

chain suck

tire wear

3 new brakes

Hello

If you fix the broken parts as cheap then shorly it will brake again, What i do is when something brakes i buy the upgrade to that parts which costs more money but will generally last longer.

Cheers joe

The more money you put into the parts you buy the longer they will last, middleburn cranks cost about £140 but will last you atleast 2 years

2 years .... My arse, i know people who have been running them for over 5 years and there still going strong.

Got a new frame the other week and sorted all my components only for my brake hose to snap went home fixed it job done non the wiser. Just dont try an do the cheap option as it will just break ensure each part you get is up to its job. If you don't have the level of mechanics knowledge then get it fitted by somone else or search on here.

Hello

If you fix the broken parts as cheap then shorly it will brake again, What i do is when something brakes i buy the upgrade to that parts which costs more money but will generally last longer.

Cheers joe

Hey i ride with Simpson - yea he manages to fix his bike everytime quickly but somehow finds a major cheap way of doing it each time. meaninig parts of friends arse licking shop workers :P and just not going to tarty or select with a mass of an order to just fix one simple thing

Bikes always start out like that, but with each part you replace (unless you replace it with the same crap), it gets stronger, so eventually your bike will be far better, and less prone to breaking.

Ian

Last year at this time I was getting sick of my bike because I stripped out the cranks and had a bike shop try to fix them. I would get them fixed and they would do the same thing again. I ended up buying new cranks and it was money well spent.

Bikes are money pits and it kind of suck but trials is way to rad. (Y)