Koxx Or Onza?

wtpchris

Hey, Just wondering what all of you guys think is better: Koxx or Onza? :D

I'v been on both and Onza seems to be winning so far. The T-Pro is lush!

The t pro felt waaaaaaaay flickier and generally nicer to ride, i guess this could have been down to the setup aswell though. the koxx i rode did look to have an alright spec though, but just felt dead on the backwheel and very boring to ride.

What do you all think?

Edited by wtpchris

At the moment I have a onza t-pro and they are brilliant bikes for the money rides very nice.

But I have always had a thing for koxx they tend to be very expensive but seem to be worth every penny I'm saving up for a koxx now. In my opinion I prefer koxx but some people don't like the leghth or bottom bracket rise in some case's of them but if your after a cheap and unbeatable for the money bike then onza is the way to go.

Jack.

i ride an onza t-mag and i feel it is amazing. light, flickable, and damn right gorgeous

but i also had a go on a friends Vinco and that felt amazing the high bb just felt so right and it feels so easy on the back wheel. so i only have only really rode 20" for example

:my t-mag, a mates megamo, another mates Zoo! lynx, Onza T-vee, a mates Zona Zip

as for 26" i have only been on

:echo control

Koxx vinco

adamant A2

if i had 2 choose a 26" no hesitation i would go for the Koxx vinco a 20" on the other hand has to be Onza T-mag

cheers mellon

AND ride wise.. I'll say: GO FOR A KOXX.. Onza Lime isn't that bad, so I would go for a Onza Lime or Koxx ! (Y)

how do you know what it rides like?. You havn't even rode a limey :P

And there is like 15 koxx or whatever, so, ehmm..

Hey, Just wondering what all of you guys think is better: Koxx or Onza? :D

I'v been on both and Onza seems to be winning so far. The T-Pro is lush!

The t pro felt waaaaaaaay flickier and generally nicer to ride, i guess this could have been down to the setup aswell though. the koxx i rode did look to have an alright spec though, but just felt dead on the backwheel and very boring to ride.

what your saying makes now sence what so ever! comparing the koxx what and the onza what???

Koxx has always had a good professional name, whereas onza are viewed as a more consumer, affordable company. However, onza recently have been branching out to make a wider spectrum of bikes - the Limey for example is easily as good quality as the Koxx frames.

Because the koxx frames are all signature designs for pro competition riders, they are built in a very light way, often with ultra thin tubing. This is fine for riders who treat their bikes with absolue care or who can get new frames by clicking their fingers (sponsored riders), but for less experienced riders it is a risk. The quality of Koxx bikes can't be knocked though - although people are moving away from the "fashion" of Koxx frames, they are still creating cutting edge designs and ideas. Looking at most of the recent design ideas in trials (e.g. cnc head tube and BB rise) they have come from koxx, and other companies have followed suit. However, recently Onza have decided to come up with their own (very good) ideas, such as the dropped chain stays, thus showing their ability to rival a company like Koxx.

All in all i don't really think there is a better company - Koxx offer a larger range of professional end frames, but Onza are now coming along with new, very good quality frames to rival thoes of koxx.

Hi

I think they both make ace bikes but they aim at different type of rides because i think that onza aim at the people thinking of starting riding with the cheaper bike while koxx make some more expensive bikes for people more experience of riding but saying that onza do still make some expensive aswell so i would go for koxx 75% (Y)

onza 25% (Y)(N)

sorry cant quite decide

Rob

its my opinion mate im getting a python but i love my t-mag n like ashton has sed

"its not what you ride, its how you ride it"!!!

Yeh i agree with that , cause i used to ride a monty hydra and i thought it was mint until it cracked.

Good luck getting a python they feel awsem!But if your getting a second hand 1 try get a short 1 (Y) as they do feel more flickier(Y)