Hope This Bird Didnt Have Bird Flu:p

Davetrials

SUm dumb ass bird flew in to me window so i went out couldnt risist and had to stroke it with me finger lol, it was just dead then i nudge it and it got up sat on me finger for a while then f**ked off in to the trees. didnt say thanks or anything

Daves story for today.

post-1997-1144410963_thumb.jpg

post-1997-1144410999_thumb.jpg

Edited by Davetrials

That second pic with it on the glove......

[insert Northern voice] Come on Kez ya b*****d..... come to Craaaaig David!

Quite worrying that....

Hahahaha that made me piss! Cheers. :bow: :bow:

Yeah, He'd been needing to go all day :lol:

we had a bird once that went down our chimney and got stuck :S daft twat... anywayz, we tuck the fire out and got the bird out, it was ace! we could pick it up and feed it in our hands and stuff, so we decided to let it stay for the night. it slept on the DVD player :blink:

we had a bird once that went down our chimney and got stuck :S daft twat... anywayz, we tuck the fire out and got the bird out, it was ace! we could pick it up and feed it in our hands and stuff, so we decided to let it stay for the night. it slept on the DVD player :blink:

Same here! Fat pigeon was in our chimney (mustve been in there for a while) one day it just fell down into our fireplace when i was watchin tv :ermm: i was just like ....what the........? think it had a broken neck or somethin, and died. poor bird :(

Happened when i was at my mates house once, we got it out and it flew into the window lol

Also see attachment, That was my mums window a while ago. If you cant see any thing click on it too see full size. :lol:

post-3527-1144436158_thumb.jpg

Is there anything you won't take a picture of?! :P

We had a bird fly into our window..I just sat and watched it for a while..then it flew off.

So funny to watch it stumble about. :P

We had a phesant in our garden too. :S