Which One Should I Get.....

joe parker

as i snapped my frame on thursday! :angry: two of my mates have offered me their old frames!! the choices are:

1. onza t-rex with no dents or srcatchs (silver) £100

2. Echo urban with 1 dent in the down tube (silver) £100

????????????????????????????

Edited by joe parker

I would take the T-Rex. But they are quite different frames so that may or may not be the best choice for your riding style.

Seeing as they are mates maybe try to borrow them both, build one up and try it for a bit then swap the frame over and see which you prefer?

Sorry to keep it plain and boring but i'm going to have to say the t-rex, although i haven't ridden neither frames, i have heard that the t-rex is a lot like the Pitbull, if so then defiantly go for it, my riding improved rapidly when i got my Pitbull and unless it was some sort of magic powers i'm guessing its up to the geometry of the frame, go for the t-rex you won't be let down! (Y)

Rob

Edited by Robwalker

Chances are the guy was taking the piss, but even still, just because eveyone else has said t-rex hardly means that no-one should so go for the echo.

im just in a sober mood to be honest im not usually this f**ked off

as i snapped my frame on thursday! :angry: two of my mates have offered me their old frames!! the choices are:

1. onza t-rex with no dents or srcatchs (silver) £100

2. Echo urban with 1 dent in the down tube (silver) £100

????????????????????????????

I would take the onza t-rex any day for the money and the condition thats really cheap go for that but its up to you danny (Y)

Edited by trials-rider-danny