What Do You Do When You Can't Ride?

C_T_C monty

Hello all,

On friday night (7th April) i split my eye brow open :blink: .

And i had to have 9 stiches and the doctor said that i can't ride until the stiches come out :S,

So im going to ride a little when ever i can.

So i was wondering when you can't ride what do you do??

thanks, Charlie

Erm , why can't you ride with a split eye brow, its not like you use it in trials (or when doing anything else) :S

But if for some reason i can't ride, i do one of my many other sports.

Edited by wayn3

Erm , why can't you ride with a split eye brow, its not like you use it in trials (or when doing anything else) :S

But if for some reason i can't ride, i do one of my many other sports.

The doctor said i can't ride because if i knock it or somthing it could rip the stiches out and get infected :ermm: .

So i'm going to play it safe :D

Charlie

The doctor said i can't ride because if i knock it or somthing it could rip the stiches out and get infected :ermm: .

So i'm going to play it safe :D

Charlie

Don't be a pussy charlie! Go and ride, Or lend me your bike :D PLEASE :-

I've got f**ked up feet and also can't ride. I'm quite used to not riding as firstly I had broken my wrist and haven't ridden for 6 months, than feet, after healing feet, I have to treat it with laser (f**king wart).

What I do??

Currently it's hard to even walk so I sit and do shit nothing...:((( Mostly watch bt movies just not to get crazy (although by watching bt movies I feel crazy:P).

Maybe learn?? It's coming to end of school year so it would be nice to get good grades;p

Its so annoying when you cant ride (N) . I usualy just go out with my mates, which most of the time is crap :ermm:

How did you split your eye brow open??

Chris

Well i was on my trampoline with my mate and it was all wet and slippery and i did a front flip, and as i landed my feet slid out beneath me and my head smash onto the steel ring that goes round the trampoline >_<

So i went in and my dad said we have to go hospital :huh: because you could see my skull :lol:

It was kinda cool :P

Charlie

Don't be a pussy charlie! Go and ride, Or lend me your bike :D PLEASE :-

Yer corse, you can borrow my bike :P

( note the Sarcasm )

Charlie

Edited by sxc charlie

Get stoned (Y)

It'll also wipe off most of the pain, then there will be lots to do, e.g eat for an hour (Deffinately possible, more than likely probable lol) , and of course sleep ahhhh mmmmmmm

Should sort you out for something to do, and if you stop a few days before riding, you'll get really hyper and energetic and you'll be able to ride really well.

Hope I've helped,

Alun

I, very recently, cracked a rib riding to a spot with a mate (N) . I rode all the way there did a few hops (hurt like hell though). When i came home it didn't hurt too much. The next moring I woke up couldn't move so i went to the hospital and it turns ive bruised 3 ribs and cracked one.

So im in the same position, I may go out riding tomorow if i feel up to it. It's boring as hell not riding though.

Hello all,

On friday night (7th April) i split my eye brow open :blink: .

And i had to have 9 stiches and the doctor said that i can't ride until the stiches come out :S,

So im going to ride a little when ever i can.

So i was wondering when you can't ride what do you do??

thanks, Charlie

Hey I split my eyebrow open back in the day when I used to skateboard alot... I stamped on the end and it flipped up and hit me in the head - no joke. I had paper stitches over it.