Favorite Music

System of a down! Listened to them since beginning of this year! :$ need one more album to complete the collection. :P

Other band i like

The strokes

The wayriders

Chillys (gotta love 'em really)

Korn (only okay)

too many really, I like metal and all that, but am not narrow minded. can listen to anything, well not that shitty MC shite.

!!!Over and out!!!

Hey i'm Tom (waddie metalhead)

And i like System Of A Down, Bass 2 Bounce, Slipknot, Trivium, Aidan, Red hot Chili Peppers and Cradle of Filth. I like all sorts of music but i like Metal/ heavy metal best.

im right there with you mate i like all sorts of music but i have to say heavy metals a beast (Y)

cheers danny (Y)

Edited by dannypro1

Greenday, AC/DC, Guns n roses, slipknot, trivium, different stations (local band with 2 members in my schol year- http://www.myspace.com/differentstations), eight legs (local band but bloody good - they have made music for some dior ad - http://wwww.myspace.com/eightlegs), metallica, muse, iron maiden, dropkick murhpys, reel big fish, less than jake, guttermouth, system of a down, the living end, bloodhound gang, fallout boy, the offspring, blink 182, the distillers, avenged sevenfold, kasabian, NOFX, OPM, the prodigy, korn, Deftones, foo fighters, jesse james, motley crue, new found glory, rancid, rage against the machine, the swingin utters, nine inch nails, velvet revolver, the vines, the specials, the ramones, tenacious d, spineshank, sex pistols, the clash, queens of the stone age, papa roach, linkin park, kings of leon, cky, bowling for soup, bullet for my valentine, audioslave, arctic monkeys, the strokes,the kooks, sum41, jimmy eat world, plus probably many more i can't think of...

I would say metal / heavy metal/ punk/ ska would be my fave kinds of music.

Edited by robnewland

I'm getting into old skool hip-hop at the moment.

Jurrasic 5 are probably my favourite at the moment.

I love you. :-

New album out in june, can't wait.

I'm into the old school sort of hip hop at the moment aswell, jurassic 5, cypress hills older stuff, public enemy, house of pain etc etc

Dan