Introduction

isah

Hello Martin,

Your a very good rider, and it makes a change to see a new member, that doesn't use "tlk txt". Keep up the good posts and im sure you will become validated soon! (Y)

From Lee

Have you not noticed, hardly anyone uses "txt tlk" any more, its just they never get validated, cause they dont make good posts.

Most of them are like, "good pics mate"

Hello Martin,

Your a very good rider, and it makes a change to see a new member, that doesn't use "tlk txt". Keep up the good posts and im sure you will become validated soon! (Y)

From Lee

It would be harder for him to use 'txt tlk' than it would for Shakespeare to use it as he's German and would have to sit down and think about how to abbreviate :P

ANyway, how big is 8 pallets in inches? I just couldn't imagine anyone doing it straight, let alone sideways :S

It would be harder for him to use 'txt tlk' than it would for Shakespeare to use it as he's German and would have to sit down and think about how to abbreviate :P

well, thats true.. i think i understand this "txt tlk" because some people in my messenger talk likt that, but i couldn't say a word...

ANyway, how big is 8 pallets in inches? I just couldn't imagine anyone doing it straight, let alone sideways :S

8 epals are ~ 47 inches, but i can do 48.8 inch.

bye, martin

Martin, you're not on THIS Forum by any chance? :P:lol:

It was quite funny, the first reply I got when I posted my first topic, was very similar to

Your English doesn't need improving that much, it's better than a lot of the English new members

Anyway Viel spaß!! irgendwelche probleme, werde ich dich helfen :)

Willkommen (Y)

You're doing very well with the language I know it's really hard to learn a new one; I'm doing German at college(schwerig). Before that I never really understood how hard it is.

I noticed on your Pinkbike pictures you are from Ulm, how is it to ride? I went throught there a few years back when we went to Freiburg and I will be going back, it's an amazing country (Y)

Edited by Joe_Kearney

@partz

thx, i know you from there too

@cvtrial

thank you, i made a small film but one year old and not really exctiting...

@Joe_K

Good luck with german, it's much more difficult than english i think.

I'm actually not from Ulm, I'm from Heidenheim which is a small town next to ulm (i wasn't able to change the location at pinkbike)

Freiburg is a really amazing city, i'll go there next week!

bye, martin

Edited by isah

Hi

where abouts in Deutchland are you from???

I used to be based in Paderborn.......its there that I started to ride TRials on my 14" GT Zaskar!!!

Something that always hacked me off was the German Maguras....they are always set up back to front

i.e front on the left ...vice versa.

because I never knew how to bleed them, I just turned them upside down and swapped them over.

but guys if you want maggys Germany is the place to buy them, about £30 boxed in any bike shop over there

cheers woody

Edited by woodster90