Tra`s Cast Video Nr 2

TRA

Awesome video, well done for being so amazing you can ride with your arm in a cast. Now, shut up about it, and maybe give your wrist the time to heal that it needs so you never have to have a cast again and I never need to see another damn "Recovery Video 42840, etc, etc..."

Rich

hormones guys.

i liked your first video and im just gona download the next one.

tra can i ask u summit though like how does your fingers pull the brake (i know you cut the cast but when my arm was broken i had no use of my fingers)

and also in first video does it not hurt when u land on it?

thought id edit am no having a go just dont understand.

Edited by Synergy

I have cutted off some of the cast so i can hold the bar near normal , but wrist is still inoperable.

I dont have ANY pain in the wrist i have cast on, it feels fully healed with protection.

But my left hand which broke the last time is very painful because i havent been training it .

That video, along with all your others, is stupid! how can you get so high from like a 5 metre run up on loose stone!

Very impressed. Cant wait to see another stock video from you (if there will be one?)

Also are you going to make another England video at any point?

cheers (Y)

Ian

Edited by flipkickbs

I use to really enjoy your videos, espically ones like TRA vinco and TRA englad 2. I quite often watch those because the editing, riding and music are all spot on but lately i've found your vids pretty boring.

Still the riding is awsome as usual, please make another like the older ones :rolleyes:

Rob (Y)

Edit: Dont wanna cause any more un-needed arguments

Edited by Rob_P

Just how? i couldn't even open a door when i broke my wrist let alone hold onto a bar

And also what did the doctor say about cutting off some of the cast to ride out of interest?

Anyway really good video considering your wrist

Alex

i agree that breaking your wrist is a real b*****d, i have done it,

but i agree with what some have said maybe its time to lay off it abit? its like dranging on a long joke it just gets annoying la'.

video downloading now, should be a beast.edit: watched video nice riding very springy, doesnt compare to your old echo videos thou they were da bomb baby

p.s dont say you will pound me because i have enough crazy niggaz behind me to start a war :P:D

Edited by craigdavies

Right, enough bitching people. Yes he's riding with a cast on, yes he's mentioned it in the vid name. If you don't approve then can you keep your comments and questions non abusive. Rich you know more than most how frustrating it is to not be able to ride due to injury so please don't continue the abuse.

Anymore abusive posts will result in warnings.

Back on the topic, TRA, which bone is it you've had trouble with as i've broken the scaphoid in both my wrists i the past and am currently finding that every time i ride one aches for a bit whilst the other one seriously hurts for a day or three after. I'm going to get them seen to, just hope i don't end up needing any surgery.

I agree with whats been said, your giving the "I'm big and hard i'm riding with broken bones" feeling out. I'd personaly think it's a very bad idea riding with an injury to that kind of degree. Whats a month or two off your bike when you can seriously hurt yourself hindering your riding for the rest of your life.

Back on the topic, TRA, which bone is it you've had trouble with as i've broken the scaphoid in both my wrists i the past and am currently finding that every time i ride one aches for a bit whilst the other one seriously hurts for a day or three after. I'm going to get them seen to, just hope i don't end up needing any surgery.

I broke my scaphoid about 6 months ago too and mine still hurts when i ride now, i'm off to the hospital next week so hopefully i'll get it sorted.

I will have cast off very soon !

I very much doubt it at the rate your going, Mr. Thomas. Hahaha :lol: Amazing riding. It would amazing if if you didnt have a cast on, but you have so 'Oh My...' :blink: . The editing of the video was good too, the song got a bit boring towards the end.

Cheers,

Joe.

• 2 weeks later...