Get 1, Trailer 2

JIX

JEEEEEEEEEEEEZZ

Damn this trailer is too good! I really am gonna have to buy this else ill die of sheer curiosity!

Best trailer ive seen yet, mainly because I dont rate on the riding alone(which is damn hot btw), its all about the filming technique and attention to detail i.e the power station steam clouds, blurred focus, etc etc with the music it just send shivers down the vertebrae and a smile on your face!

Spot on

Wheres the goddard from? is it nailsea?

Ibs

:D:):-

Bad boy! Loving all those trick shots - Peddy tap to 90 twist followed by falling leaves, bloody magic! All that kinda stuff, love it!

If you havn't got this dvd, check out my review for 110% more reasurrance on what you are buying! Reviews @ TrialMedia

Damn ive gotta get my arse into gear and start making decent videos (compared to my recent effort, god what a joke that was!) :P

J.

Same here. :blink:

I noticed there were quite a few clips in there that were really good but not used in the DVD, I think he should have just put them in anyway as extras or something.

With the amount of footage Nick had, it was probably quite difficult to decide what to put on the DVD and what to leave out.

Nice trailer though, whats the tune???

Paul.

Woah, i didn't even see this the first time round. :P Well thats definately made me want to go and watch it again, hehe... Well i'm not going to go out and buy it again am i? There was some clips in there that weren't on the DVD that was nice :) . And what was that guy doing beat boxing, was it just some random geezer or what?!

Cheers,

Joe.

i owuldnt bother with the trailor just buy the video!!!! (Y):) some good riding all round, the best section of all though goes to "Bails" hahahaha i couldnt stop laughing at that, altho i have seen bails HURT more big bangs and big wallop and crashes but the bail section on this video is hilarious!!!!! i think the main sections that made me want to watch more were the more "trials" orientated riding, CLS,Porter (his section i could watch for hours on end!!!!) Jack Meek (some funny and exciting things by jack (Y) ) Sam Wheeler and theres quite a bit of Pedrosa. theres too much to list but those are some of the sections i have watched alot of.

Overall good video. OH and one other thing Matt Staples has so much style on 26"!!!!! so nice to watch.

Waynio.............................

am sure others that have bought it will feel the same. only in my opinion the "streety" sections werent as "entertaining" or as big moves going down and the "spinning" stuff just made me dizzy. :P