The Joke Thread

Synergy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

one day, a mother is cleaning out her son's room when she comes across a bondage magazine. highly upset about this she decides to wait for her husband to come home. When she asks him: "what do you think we should do?" he replies: "well i dont think you should spank him..."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bit wrong but oh well. mate told our maths class this. It was the end of the midget jokes for us.

A tall woman met a midget at a party. The midget was barely three feet tall but they were attracted to each other.After a few drinks they went back to the tall woman's apartment."I can't imagine what it will be like making love to a midget," said the woman, "especially with the size difference and all.""Just take off your cloths, lie back on the bed, spread your legs apart and close your eyes," said the midget.The woman did as she was told and soon she felt the biggest thing she'd ever experienced inside her.Within a few minutes the woman had climaxed eight times."If you think that was good," said the midget with a smirk, "Just wait till I get BOTH legs in there!"

A small boy walks into his mothers room and catches her topless."Mummy, mummy, what are these?" he says, pointing to her breasts."Well, son," she says, "these are balloons, and when you die,they inflate and float you up to heaven."Incredibly, he appears to believe this explanation and goes offquite satisfied.Two days later while his mother is making tea, he rushes intothe kitchen."Mummy, mummy, Aunt Mary is dying!"What do you mean? says his mother.Well she's in the garden shed, lying on the floor. Both herballoons are out, Dad's blowing them up, and she keeps yelling"God, I'm coming! I'm coming!!!"

Edited by jeff-jeff

2 bee keepers are talking to each other.

One asks the other,

So how many bees have you got?

I've got 500,000 bees!

Oh right, how many hives do you keep those 500,000 bees in?

I have 500 hives, 1000 bees in each. Why, how many bees have you got?

I've got one million bees.

And how many hives?

Just one.

Just one?!

f**k em, they're only bees.

Those two were good.

One day a kid runs into the kitchen and shouts to his mum "mummy, mummy, grannys got a prawn."

The mum was confused and said "what do you mean" in which the kid replied "grannys got a prawn."

The mum still confused asked the kid to show her.

The kid took the mum into the living room where his granny is lying stark naked with her legs wide open. The kid then points to the grannys Vagina and says "grannys got a prawn."

The mum then replied by saying "no son, thats her clitoris."

the kid then replies by saying "well it sure does taste like a prawn."

Boy goes into school with a nice shiny new watch and shows his friend says "Wow, thats nice where'd you get that" Boy replies, i walked in on my mum and dad having sex last night and said they would get me a watch if i went to bed.

Amazed, the boys friend trys it the next night, he walks in on them

Dad:What the f**k do you want ?

Son: I wanna Watch..

Dad: Pull up a Chair then...

:sick:

A NEW WORLD MAP HAS BEEN MADE, THE NORTH POLE IS AT THE TOP AND THE SOUTH POLE IS AT THE BOTTOM...AND EVERY OTHER f**kING POLE IS IN BRITAN.

ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH SINCE THE EARTHQUAKE IN ENGLAND AND STILL NO SIGN OF PAKISTAN SETTING UP A TRUST FUND.......SO NEXT TIME THEY HAVE ONE THEY CAN f**k OFF.

Can't remember this joke properly, here it is roughly.

Bob is the sole survivor of a plane crash, he is washed up on a desert island. Over the course of about a year he gets used to island life and manages to find food, shelter and entertainment to keep him sane.

One day he awakes to find a woman stood out by the sea. Is it a mirage? Bob runs as fast as he can to find Shakira stood there, she explains how her plane crashed. Inevitably over the next few months Bob and Shakira form a loving relationship, they would both do anything for each other.

However one day Bob is very depressed, Shakira asks him,

"Whats wrong Bob?"

"Nothing. Its just.."

"Anything I can do? I'd do anything for you."

Bob asks Shakira to put his clothes on and draw a fake moustache so she looks like a Dave, Bob's old best friend. He then tells her to walk around to the other side of the island, and he will walk round the other way until they meet. So they both walk round and Bob shouts,

"DAVE! HOW ARE YOU MATE!" He runs up to Shakira and starts shaking her hand. He then says,

"You'll never guess who I'm shagging."

Edited by [Mat-Ty!]

• 2 weeks later...

Can't remember this joke properly, here it is roughly.

Bob is the sole survivor of a plane crash, he is washed up on a desert island. Over the course of about a year he gets used to island life and manages to find food, shelter and entertainment to keep him sane.

One day he awakes to find a woman stood out by the sea. Is it a mirage? Bob runs as fast as he can to find Shakira stood there, she explains how her plane crashed. Inevitably over the next few months Bob and Shakira form a loving relationship, they would both do anything for each other.

However one day Bob is very depressed, Shakira asks him,

"Whats wrong Bob?"

"Nothing. Its just.."

"Anything I can do? I'd do anything for you."

Bob asks Shakira to put his clothes on and draw a fake moustache so she looks like a Dave, Bob's old best friend. He then tells her to walk around to the other side of the island, and he will walk round the other way until they meet. So they both walk round and Bob shouts,

"DAVE! HOW ARE YOU MATE!" He runs up to Shakira and starts shaking her hand. He then says,

"You'll never guess who I'm shagging."

i dont get that one