Butler At The Roaches 17 Pics.

Davetrials

dunno dont think its staffordshire no idea where it is i dont drive. i sit in the back cos phil banished me from the front seat.

LMFAO!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thats cause your a retard and dont know how to work a radio. propper mint photos them... nice one bad ass. dannys just gay so i feel i cant like the riding even though its awesome... :P

STill not clear on what the slave cell is

so is this two different things a slave cell and a flash gun.

by the sounds of things they are too different things, you have the bit which makes the flash so you can put that wherever and another bit that goes onto it to trigger it off when your camera flashes, but I dunno, have I explained that the same as the other guy? This guy is banned.

dunno dont think its staffordshire no idea where it is i dont drive. i sit in the back cos phil banished me from the front seat.

You lost SHOTGUN at co op, your rubbish don't blame it on me, cj is betetr at shotgun. Your banned aswell.

LMFAO!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thats cause your a retard and dont know how to work a radio. propper mint photos them... nice one bad ass. dannys just gay so i feel i cant like the riding even though its awesome... :P

He knows how to work it too well, he doesn't leave it alone so he's banned from it, and danny is gay, far to gay, he stuck his woohoo up me the other day. he's banned.

ur banned to!!!!

for being a radio TWAT.

Yer, Porter is just as bad, your banned too.

its not our fault phil likes shit sob sob emo wank and we cant stand it so need to change it though is it? i think we should banish phil from the front.

I like loads of music, you would crying if I start puttin my dance stuff on or my heavy metal stuff, haha, ur lucky I didn't. Your banned.

yes from now on we drive, although phil likes good music.

Gud lad dave, as far as the driving bit goes, the only driving you'll be doing is pushing.Your banned.

Edited by totaltrials

im going to be driving soon and im going to drive all the way to maghull and reverse into phils back garden, then i will jack the whole car up to his bedroom window and open all the windows and just skip tracks like a nuttah and play songs i like over and over.

phil your a fag... your banned

Mint pics, Dave, mate! (Y) Getting some amazing skill with that camera...

The Roaches does actually make me wanna spaff everywhere. Looks awesome. And, also, did Danny nail that 68" roll tap thingy this time?

Cheers,

Joe. :)