Butler At The Roaches 17 Pics.

Davetrials

If you want any of the pics full size 1.5meg pics just ask:)

please leave comments, good or bad how i can improve em and so on, two of the pics are taken by my friend CJ lang on my camera, All the oics are of danny butler, i have some oh phil williams, but there for his own personl use and he can do whathe wants with em, phil also made that f**k off tap!!!!

cheers, more pics below\/\/\/\/

Heres a few more

Cheers. please comment!!!!!

post-1997-1146068951_thumb.jpg

post-1997-1146068963_thumb.jpg

post-1997-1146068977_thumb.jpg

post-1997-1146068987_thumb.jpg

post-1997-1146068998_thumb.jpg

post-1997-1146069011_thumb.jpg

post-1997-1146069029_thumb.jpg

post-1997-1146069055_thumb.jpg

post-1997-1146069070_thumb.jpg

post-1997-1146069094_thumb.jpg

post-1997-1146069109_thumb.jpg

post-1997-1146069122_thumb.jpg

post-1997-1146069327_thumb.jpg

post-1997-1146069337_thumb.jpg

post-1997-1146069357_thumb.jpg

post-1997-1146069373_thumb.jpg

post-1997-1146069397_thumb.jpg

Edited by Davetrials

I'm bored...so i'll comment properly

(Pics in order like this:)

1 2 3

4 5 6 etc...

1. Bit dark but nothing levels couldn't sort in PS. Maybe a front angle would be better, not a fan of ass shots.

2. Really nice, plenty of colour in the sky and rider, like to see some face though :)

3. Mint pic, focus etc is awsome but I find myself turning my head on it's side, definitely needs to be rotated to portrait.

4. cool cool, like the natural paused pose etc, shame your shooting into/at an angle to the sun causing the sky to be burnt out.

5. Good capture, think some fill flash would be effective, highlight his face etc.

6. see above

7. Great, different angle! Like that :)

8. Again good but shame about the burnt out area in the left.

9. Pretty spot on, maybe a tad dark, the grass doesn't seem to bad but the rider is a bit. This is where a slave flash set up out of frame to highlight him would be perfect!! Why don't you get one? My mate used to use one for his S5500, buy a flashgun and get a salve cell.

10. Good shot, I think from the front would be be effective too, higher angle so you get bike, rock and ground in, also can see his face.

11. Prefer this angle to the other, again flash would be good, slave flash even better.

12. Probably the best one of the lot, well placed in the frame, Prefer this to being smack bang in the middle or whatever.

13. Nice lighting and placement, good show.

14. Spot on angle, too dark though and the bike in the background is a bit distracting.

15. From the front would of been better but i guess you were there to shoot him upping a rock, makes a change from the usual i suppose.

16. Like this, did you use flash? Bit of a shame about the sky but ah well, not that major.

17. Definitely the best shot of the lot, not much to fault here at all! Well done mate

Overall, very good!! Definitely improving thats for sure, just need to consider flash sometimes and DEFINITELY need to start using PS to tweak photos, no matter what you say! :P

Edited by Rob_P

THANKS!!!!!!!!!! rob, really thanks alot at least u gave me plenty of pointers and didnt just say thats shit to the ones you no are bad!!

Erm all i can rember is yes i used a flash in number 16

How much are these flash guns ull need to draw me a pretty picture to show how they work.

You can pick up a flashgun cheap on ebay, anything will do as long as it's not sure dooper cheap and crap.

Anything for like £20-50? Have a look around

Then you'll need one of these...

[attachmentid=4177]

That goes on the bottom of the flashgun, that little thing on the front is a sensor, when your flash fires from your camera it triggers that, which triggers the flashgun :)

Those little things are only a couple quid (Y)

post-4006-1146090594_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rob_P

You can pick up a flashgun cheap on ebay, anything will do as long as it's not sure dooper cheap and crap.

Anything for like £20-50? Have a look around

Then you'll need one of these...

[attachmentid=4177]

That goes on the bottom of the flashgun, that little thing on the front is a sensor, when your flash fires from your camera it triggers that, which triggers the flashgun :)

Those little things are only a couple quid (Y)

Do you know what the little thing is called because i need one. cheers, o great pics by the way love the last one. (Y)

Edit: found one dont worry.

Edited by Sir-GU-Murphy

lol it dosent go anywhere on your cam,

It's a slave, meaning it's a slave worker for your camera.

You can put it wherever you like within reason, as long as the flash can hit the sensor then it's fine.

You could hold it, or put it next to your subject on a tripod (the bottom of that slave cell has a tripod thread in the bottom) or whatever.

Nothing is needed on your camera, all you need is a flashgun and a slave cell :)

lol it dosent go anywhere on your cam,

It's a slave, meaning it's a slave worker for your camera.

You can put it wherever you like within reason, as long as the flash can hit the sensor then it's fine.

You could hold it, or put it next to your subject on a tripod (the bottom of that slave cell has a tripod thread in the bottom) or whatever.

Nothing is needed on your camera, all you need is a flashgun and a slave cell :)

STill not clear on what the slave cell is

so is this two different things a slave cell and a flash gun.