Koxx marc caisso

Try all forks

Rear Profile Disc Hub on Try All

Try all front rim on Hope XC

Custom mech

Front Louise

Rear Maggie - Koxx bloxx

Try all bars, stem, cranks and tyres

I love it, first bike i can actually trust :)

What you think?

Edited by Trials Boy

did you buy that off ebay? if so its not a koxx, its a replica of the koxx frame, i asked about it for a mate. i hope you knew that mate! still, nice looking bike.

How you figure that one

I got a koxx caisso and it looks exactly the same (although mines blue) nothing frame wise looks different

Nice bike though mate, dont they ride soooooo nice....lovly on the rear wheel :P

Was thinking of spraying mine black......seeing yours.......i'll have to do it another colour

Ben

Ohh Yeah.....DUHHHH....LMAO ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Edited by munch8987

How you figure that one

I got a koxx caisso and it looks exactly the same (although mines blue) nothing frame wise looks different

Nice bike though mate, dont they ride soooooo nice....lovly on the rear wheel :P

Was thinking of spraying mine black......seeing yours.......i'll have to do it another colour

Ben

because i "asked seller a question" he said it wasn't a genuine koxx but was just as good, just a bit heavier.

of course it looks like yours you blithering idiot, its a replica! lmao

look at the description of the auction, he worded it perfectly for someone to think it was genuine but he never actually states its a koxx, i sussed him and asked if it was a koxx to which he replied NO, i just hope this guy bought the bike knowing it was a replica of a koxx. (Y)

Edited by phil white

Nah i didn't know that lol, but how could if be a replica?

like the python copies that go around, you know, its not a koxx, its a replica of a koxx if you see what i mean, the caisso is the original the koxx caisso is the replica and this is a replica of the koxx caisso replica if you know what i mean. lmao. i've confused myself now.

If it's a replica, then it'll ride just about the same. Look at the Coust replicas... everyone sheeped away from them just 'cos they had a rear disk mount. Same frame, half the price. And if it's heavier, that's no big 'ting, it'll just make your arms beefier...

I love how it rides, best bike i've ever had. Its lighter than my T-rex....

• 5 years later...

<!--quoteo(post=933702:date=Apr 27 2006, 10:24 PM:name=snappel)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(snappel @ Apr 27 2006, 10:24 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

If it's a replica, then it'll ride just about the same. Look at the Coust replicas... everyone sheeped away from them just 'cos they had a rear disk mount. Same frame, half the price. And if it's heavier, that's no big 'ting, it'll just make your arms beefier...

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I love how it rides, best bike i've ever had. Its lighter than my T-rex....

I know this is an insanely old thread to bump, but can i just clear this up, my uncle sold this bike for me on ebay, it was a genuine from koxx marc caisso, it was the nicest bike ive ever ridden and i would love it back lol, probably not much chance of that now.

Regards Vinny.