What Colour!

danny 123

Hi i am currently getting my bike sprayed but i dont know what colour to have it. I can have any colour. my bike is onza t-bird with red try all bars and try all stem and light guy onza forks which colour do u think would suit my bike i am thing about red or silver what do u think.

danny

Edited by danny 123

What about CHROME ? I mean chrome coloured though, dont you have to dip chrome?

Alun

EDIT: Also, consider having more than one colour. More expensive of course, but makes your bike much more unique.

Something like camouflage, all the colours of the rainbow, or even just two colours?

Possabilities (sp) are endless, your choice in the end. I'd reccomend photoshopping a picture to get an idea of the final

look though, I'm sure someone one here would do it for you if you ask, I would if I could.

And maby consider a coat of laquer? Would help prolong your work.

Are you doing it yourself, or...??

Good luck anyway, hope it turns out well.

(wow, edit larger than original post!)

Edited by Alun Goch

get which ever colours YOU think look nice, it's YOUR bike after all.

why did u even post? :mellow::angry: , isnt it obvious that he wants a second opinion. btw i think you should go for silver the flag colour of trials, also you wont see those annoying scratches as much on a silver frame

Hay mate i know a guy who can do you whatever you want on your frame spray job. Also does the best graphics. I recommend him. Add me if you want to speak to him. (Y)

No thanks my dad is doing it and he paints cars so i think he will do a good job but thanks for the offer anyway. I am still not 100% what colour but i am thinking of silver now.I don't have any pics but i have tried to explain my best.

danny

Well the idea is if you get a pic taken people can photoshop it and change the colour and you can see which one looks best for yourself. (Y)

JT knows it! Get me a pic and i'll do it whatever colour you want B) (A few other people would probably have a go too)