Britain In 10 Years

fredrico

ha ha ha

on a serious note, I think when my generation can vote the BNP will be in power in my town. Everyone I know is racist, and with good reason I would explain but I can't be arsed. This, however according to a recent voting leaflet thingy will also stop anti social behaviour and stop more speed cameras being put up, in fact it looking good for the BNP at the minute. Thus meaning in the future my town should, in theory, be a nice place to be.

If thats how a typical 16 year old thinks in this country then I dont have much hope for Britain in 10 years time :(

on a serious note, I think when my generation can vote the BNP will be in power in my town. Everyone I know is racist, and with good reason I would explain but I can't be arsed. This, however according to a recent voting leaflet thingy will also stop anti social behaviour and stop more speed cameras being put up, in fact it looking good for the BNP at the minute. Thus meaning in the future my town should, in theory, be a nice place to be.

yeh, a very nice place :ermm: especially with the shortage of doctors, teachers, policemen and women, firemen, and not to mention the impact it will have on english sport. a very nice place :turned:

the whole country is nackerd, its to dear, the govermeant is corrupt,and in ten years ill probly still be living with my mama and papa as house prices will be so high (N).

3 bed semi now - around £160,000

3 bed semi 2015 - around £320,00

:huh:

The BNP is more of a joke than the old Monster Raving Lonney Party atleast they werent a bunch of hippocrites.

BNP policy is to get rid of anyone thats not Anglo Saxon which would mean 99.999999% of the country and most probably themselves.

Yea, try living where I do. BNP are leading in the local elections, hometown of the national front and deemed the most racist town in the UK.

Remember that documentry a few years ago about the woman that opened up a corner shop and they did survillance on it over a month and it got smashed in? Well...Welcome to Heanor.

half the people that support the BNP are skrewing the country over a million times more than the majorty of the people they hate.

I am a nationalist and i have to admit i hate religion/religious people and certain minority groups, i can't help the way i feel about that, but even so i don't go around shouting it and trying to band them from 'my country'.

Something has to be done, buts the BNP is a load of bullshit, if we were banishing all the 'shit' people from britain, i bet 2 thirds of them would be white.

half the people that support the BNP are skrewing the country over a million times more than the majorty of the people they hate.

I am a nationalist and i have to admit i hate religion/religious people and certain minority groups, i can't help the way i feel about that, but even so i don't go around shouting it and trying to band them from 'my country'.

Something has to be done, buts the BNP is a load of bullshit, if we were banishing all the 'shit' people from britain, i bet 2 thirds of them would be white.

Couldn't agree more with you.

I've expressed my hate for religion on this forum on a couple of occasions but hey that's just my opinion.

I can't see the country being in a good state in 10 years time, the political attitude will still be half arsed as far as i'm concerned.

so, in conclusion, britains problems are due to tony blair, chavs and immigrants,

or perhaps if everyone didn't have such self-righteous ethnocentric ideals we wouldn't have so many problems

:lol:

sweet

and eloquently put.

It'll be no bloody different in ten years, it's no different now than it was ten - fifteen years ago when I was drinking on the street and vandalising public property.

There will always be arseholes - whatever colour, background or political party. Human nature doesn't change

Actually according to the BNP leaflet we will be getting more police on the street and our A&E department would be saved. If it is saved it would be good because when it is closed the nearest A&E ward will be at least 20 minutes away, this will definitely cause people to die and labour will be responsible. probably bollocks from the BNP but people do believe what they read.

Actually according to the BNP leaflet we will be getting more police on the street and our A&E department would be saved. If it is saved it would be good because when it is closed the nearest A&E ward will be at least 20 minutes away, this will definitely cause people to die and labour will be responsible. probably bollocks from the BNP but people do believe what they read.

the A+E deptpartment will be open, but there will be no staff in it! cause all the foeriegns doctors/nurses will have been kicked out the country ...

I think every single UK citizen should read and understand 1984 by George Orwell. It focuses on a huge class/ social divide, restrictions on our freedom, the drip feeding of government controlled media, and various other things that have come into everyday use in some way shape or form.

I think the world is going to get more and more paranoid and distrusting.

the A+E deptpartment will be open, but there will be no staff in it! cause all the foeriegns doctors/nurses will have been kicked out the country ...

No its deffo goin the last I read in the local paper.

No its deffo goin the last I read in the local paper.

Yeah but the BNP's overall aim is to chuck all Jonny foreigners out of the country, if they were ever to be elected into government (heaven forbid it ever happens). Of course its still running now, because they arent in power.

Seen as 90% (ok exageration, but still) of the 1.4m that work for the NHS are foreign, we really would be up shit creek. Good plan batman.