2. 2. If So Who Will You Vote For?

• Labour
    • Conservative
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Green
    • Other
    • Im Not Going To Vote
    • Too Young To Vote

never voted before...but i fancy green...

ok..so they're never gonna win so slate me for having a vote that doesn't "really" count for shit...but as long as they get a few seats i hope it'll make a difference...

landfill 'n that stuff scares me...

adam

BMP BMP BMP BMP BMP BMP BMP BMP BMP BMP BMP BMP

Do you not mean the BNP? :P

I wonder how many of the 3 who clicked 'other' would vote for the BNP?

Or how many who clicked others would really support the BNP but don't want to be accused of being racist :unsure:

You're not a 'racist' for voting BNP.

I live 4 doors away from the local Labour MP, hes a twat and has always complained about everything. Labour only benefit the lazy f**k ups that sit at home with 15 kids watching Trisha everyday. If you want to do something with your life, they simply take everything off you and make it as difficult as possible.

I doubt I'll be bothered to vote to be honest, but if I did I'd vote Conservative, they seem to have their rep back a bit and I think everyones a bit pissed off with Labour now.

I'm doing it in the slight hope that they'll get rid of top up fee's for uni's, because I'm considering going in 2 years.

I always vote green, that was another reason besides my laziness not to vote i nthe local elections.

No green party no vote from Michael.

I will vote, dont know who for yet though, so much could change by then! Last time i voted LibDem and now they've imploded lol. It'll be between LibDems and Torys though, im not going to vote for a party that dosnt stand a chance like the greens :P

Its called voting and wasting your vote so alwas good in my books, just like defacing the ballet paper but atleast you voted for a party.

I like green things and there should be more of it.

Fines for not recycling, littering, whats so hard about putting certain rubbish in certain boxes aslong as the boxes are provided free. I recycle just, I should do more and I will when I have my own house.