Euro Trip! Trial Parks Around Paris?

merseytrial

Yo! :lol:

Where plainin a Euro trip for late August early September. Where gettin a mini buss 8-11 seater with massive roof rack. Im sorting all the cost out this week so ill let u guys know soon how much it will cost. I recon it will be cheap if we do a mixture of campin and b+b hostel type shack places.

England, Rotterdam, Germany, Euro bike show (toxsin stand) , Switerzland then France, Butiers (koxx days place) , home (10 days or so)

When we are ridin around Paris.. Do any of you guys know where there are the trial parks like in the hermance and caisso videos? Next time I speak with Titi from atomz im sure he will help too.

Also any places in germany we should know about?

Ta lars :)

Adam

only 10 days? sounds like the trip will be more about driving than riding bikes. not to spoil the fun for you, but i think you need to change the plan a bit Adam. :huh: otherwise it sounds like those who come will have loads of fun. B)

only 10 days? sounds like the trip will be more about driving than riding bikes. not to spoil the fun for you, but i think you need to change the plan a bit Adam. :huh: otherwise it sounds like those who come will have loads of fun. B)

u mean make it a longer trip?

also, are u coming backgren?

Ye man, lets do it then!! 15 days!?

any one know of the trial places in france???, In switerzland I know Lausanne is shit hot and me grandad livves there so I know h will know where to take us for sum proper natty ridin.

this will be sick!!

Adam

Dutch trial champ yesssa!

The more d beta,

Ill spend a good few hours later checkin up hostels price etc.

The VTT trial club is the one near paris you wanna be going for. If I remember, it's about 20 mins train ride south west of the center. :)

There's also one in Pau, (pronounced Po). I'm not sure how good it is, as we only drove past it on the way to the airport.

And I've just seen you've spotted all the info on Nopogo, which makes this pretty irrelivant!

Ah well! :)

ye you right phil. thats in spain.. so I think that a bit too far init >_<

Llyon will be on the way from grenolble where marriuax lives heading toward buthiers :turned: and also Toulouse (occitan day vid) is near there too wayhhaayy

I hope to have this trip planed and sorted for the end of the week. As soon as all the pitstops in order ill post em up for yas.

adam