Thomas Öhler & Dominik Raab @ Italy

Monty99

Very impressive riding , despite the godawful flouro frame . A rather unusual stem / bar clamp there too , is that Try-all ? Overall , some sick riding , video quality's not too bad considering the 10 minute run time . Get downloading , folks .

that was the loose lockring of his ENO

Looked to me like he had small bells attached to his mech. Could've been seeing things and I haven't checked but I'm pretty sure a lockring doesn't make that sound.

As always, gay riding.

Looked to me like he had small bells attached to his mech. Could've been seeing things and I haven't checked but I'm pretty sure a lockring doesn't make that sound.

As always, gay riding.

no no no

i have seen it with my eyes..and it was his lockring

if "gay" is the new word for "excellent" your are right!!

edit: Syntace Stem/Bar

Edited by Monty99

Am I alone in thinking Thomas Ohler and TRA might have some kind of seperated at birth thing going on?

Awesome vid, and yeah, what the hell was that noise? The coust brothers bikes seem to make the same kind of noise as well. Is this like their secret to being better riders?

Oh well, awesome nontheless.

Rich

That was supa amazing. Deffo staying on my hd. This is the movie when there isn't anything more to say than 'MUST DOWNLOAD'

What was the second tune, the chilled, possitive one??? It's in my mind since i've seen movie:) Please tell:]

dont get me wrong, im not a chutney ferret but by god i would absolutely smash ohler up the arse. my favourite rider by miles and as trialsguru said, hes a top guy too which makes me want to shaft him even more.......oooooooooooooooooooooooooh ;)

crisp packet sheet inducingly good riding. yes yes YESSSS!!!! (Y)

Am I alone in thinking Thomas Ohler and TRA might have some kind of seperated at birth thing going on?

Just what I thought :blink:

You guys sure can ride well but please introduce more variety into your movies. The first few minutes bored the s**t out of me. Too few riding spots.

But yeah, was worth downloading. Hope to see more spots in your next movie!