Ko-bike Km1!

Dan@Trials-uk

Get handy with the white spray paint :P

I like it...better in black than the silver wankshizzle...the clear sticker looks gash...better if the letters were individually cut...or just cout off the excess.

Black and white, clean and simple...nice one

White primer :rolleyes: Getting white decals done for it(Y) as these stickers are really for silver frames. (Y)

Thanks for reply anyways :P

P.S - College boy, will be available around next month.:)

Edited by trialsuk

It is so nice bike man! Especially those white wheel, but if it was my bike, then i would take those KO-BIKES strickers off, then i would be nice black-white sceme.

Now send some photos of riding and vids too :):P

Did you paint the wheels white once they were built up or did you do spokes, rims nipples and hube seperatley? Regardless, as soon as you need to re-tension a spoke, your nips will look shit.

I doubt it'd be easy to keep them clean either if that's your thing, but i guess it's how it ride's that matters.....

Some better angled pictures of the bike wouldn't go a miss! But from what i can see it looks quite nice. I suppose you could call it orignial, but it really is just an 'Echo Team' and a 'GU Typhoon' merged together into one frame. (Y)

If it does go into production then the black colour is definately a good idea! And the stickers are good too as they are contrasting with the background, causing them to stand out! :)

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by joe b

Looks pretty good.

You may wanna trim off the excess threaded part of the chain-tugs though, otherwise they're going to bend ridiculously easily (as it looks like the R-side already has?). Mark it at the end of the nut, take that off then just cut it and it'll be nice 'n' tidy, as well as really strong.

Other than that though, looks pretty cool.

Looks much better in black and with the round holes in the gusset than the last pics I saw.

The only thing that really spoils it for me is the team headtube combined with curved tubes - If you'd opted for a simpler headtube junction bit it'd look a lot less like a load of catalogue parts welded together at the front. It's a shame cos everything behind the headtube is looking pretty good.

anyway - good luck with it (Y)

yeah definitly an improvement in black. I think its weird how the colour can completly alter peoples opinions of the bike. Becuase it did look truly awfulin silver, but now looks smarty arty :D

amazing!!! all that lets the frame down is that gay thing between the top and bottom tube it wud look so much nicer without that and i cant really see why its needed...still i reckon this is my next frame wen he gets round to putting it on the market. (Y)

christof

on second thought duno about the price tag 300 is more than most frames and with it been dans first desighn(not that im saying its bad i luv the desighn) its a bit of a gamble wen you cud purchase the python which we all no is bomb proof for 280 it shud really be selling for the same price as its competition?

christof