From Old To New.

Mark W

weighs a ton though dont it?

No, not really. About the same as my Zip and the Zoo Python frames (Y) It's not a super lightweight comp frame or anything, but the geometry's pretty dialled so it "rides light" if you get me.

Haha, was just cleaning my bedroom out now and found the original crankset I had on that first T-Bird, a trillion pairs of battered VP pedals, some haggard V8's... I just hate throwing bits away, you never know when you might need 'em :P

(Although now's the time, methinks...)

Someone may have dibs on that T-Pro, but it was some random guy on MSN, who I can't remember... Anyways, if they haven't spoken to me again by the end of the week I'll get in touch with you :)

The crack's really tiny, but I saw it going and at the time I had some dorrah, so I just sorted it straight away and got my Zip (which, speaking of, isn't for sale, sorry).

It certainly was. Swapped his T-Pro for my T-Lite Long. The T-Pro cracked like a week after I'd got it off him (or something like that), and I e-mailed him and he replied telling me the T-Lite L had cracked for him too? Shitluck :P