Lheman

fruitbat

arsenal gave the ball away about 10 feet away from the edge of the box, barcelona went on the attack and LEHMANN ;) dived out and grabbed eto's ankle, resukting in him being sent off

unlucky.

Sounds like a great game and it started pretty fast paced but im stuck in work listening to a shitty radio and i aint happy, ah well hightlights will be on later im sure!

Frooty

they up against it year but they still winning.................why the fekk cant i have a telly!

Frooty

Looks like Arsenal are fooked, just had their keeper sent off, im confused what happened cos listening to it at work on radio,,,,,someone explain please

Frooty

does that mean that they have to play the rest of the match without a keeper?

Ben

Arsenal haven't half as bad as I'd imagined they would. Barcelona I think will definately have to pick it up a bit next half.

Edit: Ben Cox, nah, they took off a guy from the front and put on the substitute keeper. Who got a pretty good save earlier, co-incidentally.

Edited by Haz

arsenal played crapin the last half you cant sit back and defend for a whole half when you are 1-0 up against one of the best teams in the world realy can you? >_<

hahahaha intview with henry after the game:

guy onthe mic" so did the best team win?"

henry "NO!"

haha hes soo cool

Edited by rickyb

arsenal played crapin the last half you cant sit back and defend for a whole half when you are 1-0 up against one of the best teams in the world realy can you? >_<

hahahaha intview with henry after the game:

guy onthe mic" so did the best team win?"

henry "NO!"

haha hes soo cool

The best team did win.

The ref was a little biased I'll admit.

I did want barca to win though , and i think they thoroughly deserved it :)

arsenal played crapin the last half you cant sit back and defend for a whole half when you are 1-0 up against one of the best teams in the world realy can you? >_

er it was ten men against eleven :huh: They had one less striker up there so it was almost impossible to hold it up there. Barcelona are hard enough to play with 11 on the pitch let alone a man sent off. They played bloody amazing considering the circumstances. Just didnt quite have enough at the end. :(