Big Brother

ogre

Big brother  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like it and watch it?

• No I f**king hate it! and throw stuff at the t.v will it goes away, then i beat everyone on my street for watching it!
    • I bum it! and have a mug and waste hours watching the shit while i should be biking!
    • I'm lucky and don't know what it is...

She is pretty damm hot though, bit of duck tape over her mouth :D jobs a gooden

Then I suppose it would look a bit like rape/suprise sex

Grace is the hottest I reckon, something about her I just like :S

Maybe it's her Pug Dog-like facial features?

A 42-year-old Professional model who paid £4000 for a ticket?! Kept women, I think. The gold they're making her wear suits her... trash.

The Welshman is an idiot. Scored highest on the IQ test (I can only imagine he got 80?) but can't put a sentence together properly. The mentally retarded Care In The Community guy that wets himself in public, that lives down my road strings words together more fluently.

Maybe it's her Pug Dog-like facial features?

A 42-year-old Professional model who paid £4000 for a ticket?! Kept women, I think. The gold they're making her wear suits her... trash.

The Welshman is an idiot. Scored highest on the IQ test (I can only imagine he got 80?) but can't put a sentence together properly. The mentally retarded Care In The Community guy that wets himself in public, that lives down my road strings words together more fluently.

He is learning more English as he goes along SnifferOfGussets

nikki pisses me right off i wanna take a baseball bat to her face its that anoying, her facial expressions are like that of a reetard taking a shit even when shes speaking about little things.

in the diary room when sam said nikki needs a good shag and nikki wasnt happen, what the f**k else did you want when you wanted male atension you f**king slag.

glyne rules his cooking skills are untold, the pasta cooking and tin opening sesh was especially funny, and when he got the worlds shittest lapdance of lea he f**king loved that got hardon from 30 seconds of fully clothed action lol.

I loved the way they was all shouting "get grace out". f**king hero's. :lol:

Nikki, is a f**king moron. Seriously. The way she extends every last word of a sentance, and the way she curls her top lip, and the way she scrunches her chin. Roar.

Hahahahhah shes sooooo f***ing stupid you heard her going one about the gay guy eating all the cereal?

:lol:

Glyn needs to win total ledgend, reccon when he gets out he will promote some cooking gear or something :P?

And is Lea trying to get in to Pete ??

Edited by Swize

Hahahahhah shes sooooo f***ing stupid you heard her going one about the gay guy eating all the cereal?

:lol:

Glyn needs to win total ledgend, reccon when he gets out he will promote some cooking gear or something :P?

4 BOWLS.... 4! :lol:

Glyns funny as hell when he got in the diary room in his suit >_<

And yes lea wants Petes massive cock in her (N)

I don't know, but its f**king sick. "i missed you so much", "go to bed baby, i'll put you to bed". f**k off women. :huh: She just smothers him, its like another Lisa episode, but 100x worse.

And haha at Grace. "i'm public enemy number one". Ahahaha, very much so. :D

Can Grace not see that she is such a bitch? She really seems like she doesnt know why everyone was booing her... I'd love to be in that house, i'd fart in her mouth when she was asleep :shifty:

Ahahahaha!!!!!!

I might have to watch it tonight just to see this dopey mere Nikki, seems piss funny

No wonder why Grace and Nikki are up for eviction, stupid twats.

"Why has she voted for us?!"

"Because she's an old hag that's lived her life already, stupid silicone thunder thighs"

"Ooo I know lets go steak her alcohol and ruin it for the rest of the group as well as the new housemate"

f**king c**ts. Can't stand them.

I despise Nikki, I swear if I saw her in the street I'd smack her in the face. f**king whiner. I've got windchill in my ear, stupid f**king bitch.

No, in the end she diagnosed her chill as Frostbite.

Nikki is pretty dense. But probably the most consistently entertaining housemate. Apart from Pete liking when he got pooed on by a bird.

I hope Grace gets evicted because she is one nasty piece of schitzer. After her I can only hope it is Mikey - the most boring specimen of the human race in existance - or Lisa - Johnny Vegas' Oriental cousin, Jackie Chav.

No, in the end she diagnosed her chill as Frostbite.

wasnt that when she was Big Brothers PA??

'You've put this air conditioning on on purpose big brother cause you know i dont like it'

err, yeah (Y) they only put the air con in there to annoy one housemate!! wtf.

when she's wearing a bakini top and a little itty bitty skirt.

You.

f**king.

Love.

It.

Nah, she is well annoying. Maybe firebomb the BB house? Get rid of Richard, Nikki, etc. all in one go.

Seems a bit sly though how Mikey got on basically 'cos he was saying he was a cock to all the girls (they belong in the kitchen, etc.), but now he's in there he's all nice 'n' stuff?

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Didn't Nikki say ahe loved to get naked in her audition thing.

All just to get them in the house, obviously worked.

I don't think Nikki's that bad, but whenever i see her shes all quiet and hugging Pete. Probably explains it.

Glynn/Pete = total legends, one of those is bound to win it.