20'' To 26''

mate, imo you should stick with a t-pro (im guessing you ride a t-pro from your profile... and also that your 12/13?) its probly best for you if your fairly short... depending on what you buy some stocks can feel really long and heavy compared to a mod... use your money to set up your t-pro with some decent bits... unless its cracked which in that case you should buy a new frame... i dunnoooooo its too late :-(Y) and im tired... hope iv helped in some wierd way...

Edited by JoNnY__Mc

my mate adam(watto) is good on a 26" but hes always one step ahead of himself on my mod i just cant keep him off it and seening this i have come to the conclusion that sticking to mod would be a good choice and a good saver of money (Y)

Yes, it isn't really a great choice to swap, im 15 nearly 16 and i find it hard to do some of the stuff i can do on my mates mod (tom-trials)and im a fairly strong lad. So i have came to the decision to get rid of my stock and invest in a 221 pr or alike. So my advice is to keep with your mod bike (Y) .

if your wanting to ride for a looong time, then going 26" is a good idea as it helps tune your skills for the future, but if you cant see yourself riding for more than a year or two, stick with the mod as you improve quicker, but maybe not improve your skill for the long run.

I am afriad I cant comment on the saracen as I have never ridden one, but for £200 I would be looking on ebay for 2nd hand ones, you can quite often pick up oldskool bikes that people "think" are no good any more but are infact still very good bikes.

mate, imo you should stick with a t-pro (im guessing you ride a t-pro from your profile... and also that your 12/13?) its probly best for you if your fairly short... depending on what you buy some stocks can feel really long and heavy compared to a mod... use your money to set up your t-pro with some decent bits... unless its cracked which in that case you should buy a new frame... i dunnoooooo its too late :-(Y) and im tired... hope iv helped in some wierd way...

silence, i was 12 when I started and went straight onto stock with no problems, 03 saracen, pile of wank but did the job.