Post Pictures Of Your Pets.

Siders77

Can hold it or something so we can get an idea of how big "the smallest" you posess?

B.Boehmei / G.Rosea

[attachmentid=4834] [attachmentid=4835]

Couldn't get the pink one to walk on my hand, he was more interested in exploring my desk :mellow: but still, it should give you an idea about what they look like.

I've got irachnaphobia (sp.?) as well, but somehow I only react badly to small spiders.

Bigman: have you named the chickens yet?

you knew it was comming......

[attachmentid=4822]

shes a little loud at night, and does tend to keep me awake.

she has a serious appetite! one of the thirstiest pets i ever had! and food tends to be quite costly around £1 a litre because its special :P but its definately worth it!

the sound she makes when i play with her is just the most rewarding thing ever :) shes just SO cute

like most pets, she doesnt really like the bad weather, but i really dont mind :) ive watched her grow up, from a sweet and innocent little baby, into the fire breathing noisey creature she is today........

I <3 my pet

Nick, rear white plates are about as illegal as you can get.... :P

My mate had a Ferret called Creature.. it died when it decided it would try to kill a Christmas bauble.

Ahahahahahahaaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid b*****d

I f**kin hate spider, even on a screen haha.

Get a camel spider of whatever the y are called, f**kin beasts!!

IPB Image

mine is like that, fat b*****d, is like a dog

Edited by merlin_rider

awesome! i've wanted a pet tortoise for years now... are they easy to look after?

some people who live near me have/had one - oddly enough it was a pretty quick mover.

Pretty much all you need is the tank, heat tube or bulb, thermostat, light, some wood chips and some food and water.

We just give it Lettuce and some stuff from the garden (watch out some may be poisonus).

He/she's got a hollow half log to hide under, some newspaper, a rock and its rocky bowls.

Bear in mind getting one is about £200 altogther :)

Don't you have to have a licence for them now?

I think you only need a licence if the animal is protected by CITES. When the animal is born, you take it to the vet who gives you a paper. You can't officially sell them without that paper. Still, it's not that important, I have several spiders which I need papers for and nobody cares about that.

Dangerous animals are not allowed outside the zoo so I presume you can't/don't need to licence them anyway.

That's how it is over here. Should be fairly similar in other countries.