Ginger Kids

munkee

sorry if this causes offence, but i actually do take this as a joke.

i mean, thats like ginger people making a website about people with ''normal'' coloured hair and saying we have no souls or maybe even one nipple bigger than the other :P

i deff wouldnt buy a t-shirt, its only a hair colour, so if they get money, why dont people with brown or blonde hair get money? :blink:(N)

steve.

sorry if this causes offence, but i actually do take this as a joke.

i mean, thats like ginger people making a website about people with ''normal'' coloured hair and saying we have no souls or maybe even one nipple bigger than the other :P

i deff wouldnt buy a t-shirt, its only a hair colour, so if they get money, why dont people with brown or blonde hair get money? :blink:(N)

steve.

well if you say that, then why is there racism, its only their skin colour?

To restart the ginger claiming, I take Linsey Lohan as she was before the yuckiness. (Y)

ALISON HANNIGAN IS MINE MWA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

dammit and dammit, probably the two hottest famous birds IMO, i don't know why but i do like ginger birds :S I must just be strange.

Past statistics showed that Ginger girls are kinkier on the whole. Although, maybe that's like the whole thing with fat girls? After years of ridicule they feel blessed to have any bloke showing interest in them. So they do everything to keep them?!

I'm just kidding... they won't do everything.

• 1 year later...