Ginger Kids

munkee

If you have been bitten by a Ginger Kid immediately wash the wound with soap and water. If you have alcohol or peroxide apply it to the wound. Then call your local poison control for further assistance.

A common misconception is that Ginger Kids' crotches are actually engulfed in flames. The truth is "fire crotch" comes from the fact that Ginger Kids have red pubic hair. It is similar to the nickname "Carrot Top".

:lol::lol:

Edited by mr ailsbury

if someone's called dibs on porter i've got first dibs on staples.

chris you big ginge

edit:

Some Ginger Kids may show symptoms such as violence and depression. Although Gingervitis is not a life threatening disease it can be very serious. There is currently no known cure and very little treatment for Gingervitis.

:lol:

Edited by Charel

gingers shouldnt be suported dont buy a t shirt. if you see one in the street laugh poke fun whatever just dont suport them or make them feel equal.

i f**king hate gingers especially the prat who posted this.

best edit this, i love you really chris and i dont hate gingers as much as ive portrayed in the above statements.

Edited by bike rider

4) Do Ginger Kids have Souls?

Unfortunately no, Ginger Kids are born without souls. A common misconception is that you need a soul to survive. This is completely false. Ginger Kids are people just like everyone else, even if they don’t have souls. Many Ginger Kids live happy, healthy, productive lives devoid of any sort of soul.

:lol:

If you have been bitten by a Ginger Kid immediately wash the wound with soap and water. If you have alcohol or peroxide apply it to the wound. Then call your local poison control for further assistance.

A common misconception is that Ginger Kids' crotches are actually engulfed in flames. The truth is "fire crotch" comes from the fact that Ginger Kids have red pubic hair. It is similar to the nickname "Carrot Top".

:lol::lol:

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard.