Interactclothing.co.uk

James Hart

About us::.

We are a clothing company that aims to make the customer happy. We try are hardest to make the best style of clothing for you. We choose the a really good quality t-shirt and hoodies so that they feel comfortable for when you are riding...

Not to mention most of the other spelling mistakes.

And also the pics take f**king ages to load. Maybe you should actually resize them?

Edited by Siders77

I really don't get the clothing thing......why would anyone outside your group of riders want to buy a t-shirt or a hoodie with 'Interact clothing' on it or whatever? Good effort and that, but can you really see it being a huge seller?

Haha, I was expecting a huge essay from you about what's wrong. :(

He can just go check back to the previous 'sites' hes made and Simon's reviewed for stuff.

I've got a good idea.

Putting:

IPB Image

That which is 2288 x 1712 pixels into a picture which is 200 x 120. Excellent.

I really don't get the clothing thing......why would anyone outside your group of riders want to buy a t-shirt or a hoodie with 'Interact clothing' on it or whatever? Good effort and that, but can you really see it being a huge seller?

I think with stuff like this you do have to speculate to accumulate, you never know they could make something out of it but i can see where your coming from (Y)

Personally i don't like the website at all, looks a bit tacky and unprofessional like it was made in geocities or something. I do think the clothing itself looks alright though and you have some good designs, but you need to sort that website out, and get some vids out promoting the clothing more.

Anyway thats my opinion, good luck with the company (Y)

Dan.

Hey James.

Don't really like the site, it takes sooooo long to load and it looks quite tackey and not professional looking at all. And the pictures are massive.

The one you showed my when i lived there with the black background what you designed your self was a lot better IMO.

I do like your clothing designs though (Y)

Chris :)

Hey James.

Don't really like the site, it takes sooooo long to load and it looks quite tackey and not professional looking at all. And the pictures are massive.

The one you showed my when i lived there with the black background what you designed your self was a lot better IMO.

I do like your clothing designs though (Y)

Chris :)

That black design was bollocks n i designed this one.....ill make the pictures smaller

thanks for comments so far....

the website looks a little tacky with that typeface (looks like bauhaus or something?) you'd be surprised at how much a nice typeface can improve the design.

Its certainly not awful though. As peeps have mentioned, pic sizes are a bit of an issue, but there are some nice elements (the silhouetted bloke that appears on rollover is cool)

not such a massive fan of the clothing, although the frame tee is something i would prob wear. The typography on the biketrials hoody is pretty dire, and cut way too close to the stitching on the pocket.

Anyways, tried to be honest as i can, i think youv'e made a good start.

Rob

Not to my taste one bit but i might have to get one of them "trials king" t-shirts because they do not have interact clothing on anywhere and also thye look really cool.

Cheers !

So you would only get the "trials kings" design becuase it doesn't say Interact Clothing on it???

Slightly narrow minded that if you ask me, what if there was and awsome design incorperating Interact Clothing you would not get it???

Stupid Bugger

I don't mind the site, nice and simple, Like the designs, good work (Y)

Adam