Bye Bye!

anzo

Had a text from him earlier...

9:50pm in the big brother ward. matt,pete,john and keith are still in bed. malcom is disabled. 2nite the housemates will vote who goes without treatement 4 the next 24 hours--who dies? YOU decide!

Lmao! :lol::lol:

The NHS is f**king shit.

Here's my story:

Routine procedure for wax removal. This takes 6 visits to my doctor to even begin. The nurse does left ear fine. Right ear poses a problem and she stops half way with a reassuring 'Ooops'. Anyway, she leaves loads of stuff in there (Which she shouldn't have done - she shouldn't have tried either, my canal was inflamed) so guess what, it gets infected.

Pay over £15 for medicine I shouldn't even need, go back and she tries again. Still no luck, referred to hospital.

Went to hospital on Wednesday, I get a foreign doctor that can hardly speak a word of English, who then proceeds to balls it up again. I now have ANOTHER ear infection, which will cost me ANOTHER £15. And STILL not be sorted.

This 'routine procedure' has taken more than 6 months and is STILL nowhere near being sorted.

f**k the NHS.

Rant over :(

Get well soon matey!!!

Edited by MadManMike

What up homies!

I've been discharged with a big ass insurance claim off....drumroll...£1750.

I can't ride for 6 weeks and I have to go back in 6 weeks for an xray and a lung function test. I have a few photos of the 'pump' I was hooked up to for a few days, its all fun. I've sent a photo to MBUK magazine for the 'bike injuries' section. I'll get them posted up soon.

Thanks for all the comments all :) Theres plenty to reply to by the looks of it, and all will be done in good time...but now its time for decent food and booze (yeees! No anti-biotics or painkillers = 'moderate drinking' :) )

What up homies!

I've been discharged with a big ass insurance claim off....drumroll...£1750.

I can't ride for 6 weeks and I have to go back in 6 weeks for an xray and a lung function test. I have a few photos of the 'pump' I was hooked up to for a few days, its all fun. I've sent a photo to MBUK magazine for the 'bike injuries' section. I'll get them posted up soon.

Thanks for all the comments all :) Theres plenty to reply to by the looks of it, and all will be done in good time...but now its time for decent food and booze (yeees! No anti-biotics or painkillers = 'moderate drinking' :) )

YAY - Anzo is back :D , youve been missed buddy.

Glad to hear your getting better :) and nice lump of cash there 2 :lol:

Edited by JoeMaher

This is the beast I was hooked up to. The orange crap is...well...orange crap from my lungs. The end compartment is bubbling water which gave a bit of suction.

This is fluid being pumped out of my lung.

post-8303-1150140877_thumb.jpg

post-8303-1150141064_thumb.jpg

The third one is me with the piping going into my chest, the piping is around 5mm thick, and about 10cm in length went into my chest.

By the way, I'm very monged out on that photo. It was taken after being on oxygen, which has a weird effect.

post-8303-1150141156_thumb.jpg

Edited by anzo

Its Iodine, they use it to clean up skin before ripping it apart.

Story from this morning;

I had an xray scheduled at 10pm...fair enough, by 9.30pm I was getting tired and the nurse came to inform me that due to an emergency I had my xray moved to 4am.

So, I went to sleep for a few hours only to be woken up by the nurse at 4am for an xray, so I got out of bed and into the wheelchair (they don't let you walk anywhere), a porter moved me to the complete opposite end of the hospital for the xray, during this time I gained the biggest erection in the world because I had been dragged out of bed.

So I'm in the wheelchair, rolling away trying to disguise the fact...easily done when sitting down, I went into the xray room where I had to STAND UP infront of a black sheet which just covered my chest...the erection was still going strong, with me stood with my chest to the board and the biggest 'poke' sticking out my trousers...she was pissing about with the board for about 3 minutes, she must have seen it.

Anyway, had the xray, the second I got back into the wheelchair it went away...f**king sods law or what?