Bye Bye!

anzo

I gained the biggest erection in the world because I had been dragged out of bed.

So I'm in the wheelchair, rolling away trying to disguise the fact...easily done when sitting down, I went into the xray room where I had to STAND UP infront of a black sheet which just covered my chest...the erection was still going strong, with me stood with my chest to the board and the biggest 'poke' sticking out my trousers...she was pissing about with the board for about 3 minutes, she must have seen it.

Anyway, had the xray, the second I got back into the wheelchair it went away...f**king sods law or what?

Haha I did that once, the nurse was nice and pretended not to notice, just kept her eyes firmly fixed on something else :lol:

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?

Haha I did that once, the nurse was nice and pretended not to notice, just kept her eyes firmly fixed on something else :lol:

the "radiation shield" ;)

Good to hear you're back. Why not donate all that money to a lovely charity, you don't need it. Better yet give it to the "trials-forum slobs" community to help teach us how to ride bikes :)

Anyway get well soon mate (Y) :kiss:

the "radiation shield" ;)

Good to hear you're back. Why not donate all that money to a lovely charity, you don't need it. Better yet give it to the "trials-forum slobs" community to help teach us how to ride bikes :)

Anyway get well soon mate (Y) :kiss:

What you mean I don't need it? :P I don't believe in charity :)

• 9 months later...