Monty Or Zona

shucksmith1

Those two bike's are not even similar in the slightest, they are both generally for differant purposes.

Buy whatever you want, or else tell us abit more about your riding style and what you ride at the moment, then we might be able to make recommendations, but like I said, they are not remotely similar....

get monty 221pr! it is lighter than zona (2kg huh) and monty has geometry like 221ti. rides like a beast!

I'm riding it two months now. no problems with it.

IPB Image

bling bling :-

Edited by jumper

hold your horses ladies :P He's ridden a monty but still unsure whether to buy a zona or not? If your unsure after riding one then you may as well buy the other because you obviously like it :P Or ride a zona, then decide which one that you want (Y)(Y)

I currently ride a t-mag but i feel the shortness is holding me back which is why i'm going for a zip (Y) but its all down to preference

Edited by TrialsLord

i have just made a topic on the fact my lovely monty has developed cracks in many places : altho it was very nice to ride, this may just be unfortunate on my part as many have no troubles and my old monty frame was still going after 2 years when i sold it. i would of gone for the monty but am now unsure :S