My Kinky New Sherco

Up'n'away

:D Heres the beauty, i got it yesterday, not 100% on what everything is atm, as ive not had a complete look

over, my dad brought it back for my when he was in taunton, and i gave it a ride up and down then field at

half 9 last nite, so there wasnt much time too look, id rather play :P

Atm, all i know is that its a 1999 graham jarvis signed sherco 250 :lol:

Have a gander and feel free to leave a comment, oh and i am getting some more pics in a bit, just am waiting for the camera to charge :sleeping:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Cheers all, stay safe :blues: haha

Edited by Brad123

yeh i agree, but it just seems soo much of a difference to my like...82/3 yamaha ty 175 (pictured behind it)

AND the clutch works!! haha my ty barely had a clutch :P

cheers :D

EDIT: yeah well T_BAD i wanted one in year 7 (a proper nice one- not my ty haha) and ive just left school now...soo... its taken me enough time! haha

Edited by Brad123

Hey abe, yea i have done a bit before but nothing serious, i use to have a ty 175 but the bottom end whent when on eof my "mates" rode it like a crosser after i said not to, but i have been up snapper woods and gone up banks with obsticals really, but i havent ridden this one properly yet as i need some new clutch oil :(

cheers for the comments so far :D

EDIT: :blink: its came up twice in one box, so i deleted it

Edited by Brad123

Sexy as f**k!! I'm not much for watching motortrials, and im not really interested in the sport, but that really does look gorgeous (Y) . It's so sleek and has a really nice shape...

Cheers,

Joe.

How much did it cost?

I think I might get in to Mototrials when I've saved a bit of money up, and paid off my current motorbike to the parents!

Do they weigh a lot? And are they a lot to insure? I'll need to be able to ride it places to get it to rocks etc without using the trailer and don't wonna get raped for it. Then again, might just scrap insurance :P

Are they easy to stop falling over etc? I'd imagine once you're needing to jump off, your bike's a gonner isn't it?

My bike at the moment is anyway. 208kg ish!

Well, i got mine for 500 because my uncle wouldnt take anymore off me, which i feel tight about.

But i would also like to know about insurance and stuff as id rather be riding it out, instead of pushing, or getting a trailor again..

What do you mean with saying its a gonner? Like when you tip it too far and cant bring it back because of the weight?

As i find that i can be stood on the left and push it away to about 45 degrees before i struggle and same with standing on the right etc.. But if i stand over it you can bring it to any angle really..

:)

EDIT: Damn keyboard, wireless junk

Edited by Brad123

• 2 weeks later...

Is moto trials more popular than biketrials? I would have said yes because you see it on TV occasionally, but I've never ever seen anyone doing it in the real world :ermm:

That's what I thought but last time I went to Addingham and Back Cowm they were both swarming with people doing mototrials.

Is moto trials more popular than biketrials? I would have said yes because you see it on TV occasionally, but I've never ever seen anyone doing it in the real world :ermm:

Massively more popular, I know in the Southwest there is roughly 300-400 trials riders but biketrials only about 50 if your lucky.

Nice!

Mitani silencer if I'm not mistaken? I had one of those beasts imported from Hong Kong for my montesa, the power difference is immense. Problem is, as soon as you flip it one day, its a new silencer on the way.

I'd recommend the Raga tapered bars too, very nice wide feel, their the 'Zoo bars' of mototrials in my opinion, however you'll need to change the clamps, so you're looking about 50-60 for the full change.

Nice bike :D