Zhibike.com

NSE

NSE has been appointed as the sole U.K. distributor for ZHI BIKE products.

Our first shipment of frames and parts are expected soon.

The 20” frames will be the first to arrive, a quick look HERE

You may visit the manufacturer’s web at www.zhibike.com

NSE has been appointed as the sole U.K. distributor for ZHI BIKE products.

Our first shipment of frames and parts are expected soon.

The 20” frames will be the first to arrive, a quick look HERE

You may visit the manufacturer’s web at www.zhibike.com

looks good a bit like an aorta or a echo lite.

but are they still bringing out the mod frame that looks like a python?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the frames and components on zhibike.com look minto! But a little birdy tells me they have had problems with parts breaking due to using cheaper/weaker materials.. well we shall see when people start purchasing these components

It'd be 1000% easier if NSE had a decent website which was updated regularly, so people knew when stuff was available, e.g. with Jake waiting for the TryAll freewheel then finding out it was already in stock (except not in distros for some reason, even though there are 10 floating around on eBay?), and now this? Not having a go or anything, but it'd make more sense if the info was easily available instead of people having to ask for Fred's mobile number to ring up to see what's where and so on...

• 1 month later...

It'd be 1000% easier if NSE had a decent website which was updated regularly, so people knew when stuff was available, e.g. with Jake waiting for the TryAll freewheel then finding out it was already in stock (except not in distros for some reason, even though there are 10 floating around on eBay?), and now this? Not having a go or anything, but it'd make more sense if the info was easily available instead of people having to ask for Fred's mobile number to ring up to see what's where and so on...

I’ve been away from my desk for some time now, without time to reply.

The products that NSE imports usually find their way onto the web sites of various retailers, so in the past we have not pushed retail sales very hard. The eBay shop Trialsman was created to test the viability of operating our own on line store. Items listed in our shop don’t just “crop up” they are there intentionally. Eventually Trialsman will evolve into a stand alone web based store with a secure shopping basket facility.

Regarding ZHI availability, ZM1 frames will be available from retailers later this week. NSE has both ZM1 and ZM2 frames in stock, (shown here) you can contact us on

07000 442232, this is not a mobile number; it has been our business number for over twelve years now.

As mentioned in a topic on the main forum, through “Trialsman” NSE is offering a reasonable level of support to appropriate riders wishing to use the above frames. Initially we are looking competitive Mod riders that attend Essex, Tykes and West of England comps, also enjoy street, and have the ability to post reasonable photographs of their riding.

Eventually this invitation will also be extended to Stock riders and to other products.

PM if you think you fit the bill.

NSE

Edited by NSE

Regarding the components being weak, the frames are made out of U6 aluminium, the same as most of Deng's bike's, so for frames anyway I doubt it will be a problem.

I've heard that the rims they are making are also strong and are popular with the chinese riders....

Time indeed will tell.

Both the zm1 and zm2 look both mint.But what i dont understand is why the both have the same Geo? :S But just look different.It would make alot more sense to make them both different eg . the zm1 1005mm and the zm2 say 1020mm?or add a cm to the chainstays of 1?.Just seems abit silly to me.

Edited by Deonn h

I've been away from my desk for some time now, without time to reply.

The products that NSE imports usually find their way onto the web sites of various retailers, so in the past we have not pushed retail sales very hard. The eBay shop Trialsman was created to test the viability of operating our own on line store. Items listed in our shop don't just "crop up" they are there intentionally. Eventually Trialsman will evolve into a stand alone web based store with a secure shopping basket facility.

Ah, cool. Looking forward to seeing that plan come into effect :)

As mentioned in a topic on the main forum, through "Trialsman" NSE is offering a reasonable level of support to appropriate riders wishing to use the above frames. Initially we are looking competitive Mod riders that attend Essex, Tykes and West of England comps, also enjoy street, and have the ability to post reasonable photographs of their riding.

Eventually this invitation will also be extended to Stock riders and to other products.

PM if you think you fit the bill.

NSE

I'm out then :P