Zhibike.com

NSE

when is the 26" version coming out, the zm2 ?

I beleive the ZM2 is a mod frame, hence the M.

I no that Dan actually means the z2 not zm2 as we have both been talking about this frame for a while now, so for Dan (and me...), when is the z2 26" frame arriving?

Tom

Z1’s and Z2’s in limited numbers are due to arrive in about two weeks; we already have some back orders.

Z1.

White

Wheel base 1080.

Chain stay length 380mm.

B.B. + 35mm.

Head angle 72˚.

Weight 2Kg.

[attachmentid=7075]

Z2.

Blue

Wheel base 1075.

B.B. + 35mm.

Chain stay length 380mm.

Head angle 72˚.

Weight 1.9Kg.

[attachmentid=7076]

As with the Mod frames we will be looking for some riders to enjoy some support on ZHI stock frames.

PM if you need more info.

post-10086-1158588677_thumb.jpg

post-10086-1158588748_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

ZHI 26” frames are now on their way. Both Z1 and Z2 will be sub £300. ZHI and Trials man will support two 26" riders.

Brett Penfold will contest the Tykes series and British Championships in 2007 on a Z2, with sponsorship from Trialsman.

Chris Doney will enjoy support from Trials man and direct from the ZHI factory. Chris will have both Z1 and Z2 at his disposal, riding both during his display work. As yet Chris is undecided which frame he will use for competitions. I am very pleased that Chris has come “on board” – he is highly respected for his professional attitude, both at Comps and in Displays.

Edited by NSE

well if zhi have offered chris a better deal then that is all that is needed for him to leave revell.

also, ash is right, as the proto revell frame was actually due in the country before pretty much this time last year, then was put back to xmas, then easter, then summer.....

i say good on chris for making the move, as i am sure the zhi frames are much nicer and they will offer him better support than revell did, as they were not always too good at getting in touch etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Im stoked to be rideing for ZHI and trialsman!! Cant wait to get my frames. jusy like to thank Ben and Fred for everyting! As for Revell, There has been a few problems with the company that are makeing the frames. Ive seen pics of the frames and they look awesome. Im still going to be helping revs with designs for components and frames. The revell rims, Bars, Stems, Forks and cranks will be out soon.

Thanks to Fred and Ben again, Havent been ths excited bout getting a new bike for a long time!!

Chris Doney

• 2 weeks later...

Any day now a truck should rumble up to deliver the ZHI 26 “ frames, to add to the anticipation I have just been sent a sneak preview of their next 20” project, a Mod frame, aimed at comp riders, with an aggressive bash plate design. Excuse the quality of the photographs, its early days, the finished item should be available in January.

[attachmentid=7991]

post-10086-1162929786_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...