Bloody Hair....!

the_soon_to_be

right, basically i am self consious fecker....

and my hair really does twist my nipples the wrong way, as soon as it gets any lenght it goes not so much curly but fluffy (N)

i look a tit bit with short hair, so that not an option, and i'm buggered if i know how to keep it normal, bar the large amount of hair wax

any ideas...?

heh, i feel stupidly gay asking this on a forum :shifty:

I've got the same problem mate, been wondering what the hell to do with it for years! Alledgedly, its because we have to many disulphide bonds in our hair...

Anyway, I thought I looked like a complete tit with short hair too, then I got a more expensive cut than usual and it looks pretty godamn sexy now. So just splash out a bit at one of those girly places and it should look ok, watch yer bum though!

Shave it. That's what I did. I don't like short hair, but shaved is good. On the other hand if your head is a weird shape then you'll look like a tool.

Like i would haha, i have like an oblong head hahaha

Wooo all hyper!!!!!!!

nick your mum's hair streghteners (Y)

I have my own ^_^

Get some! GHD's!! Also heat spray ;) and if your wantinga straight syled looks, spray hairspray befor you straighten :lol:

What i do :) I have frizzy sorta fluffy hair, works wonders (Y) Just dont burn urself =] hurts

wash and condition your hair every night, then when you get out the shower/bath brush its after its been dried a bit (damp) and comb it aswell (Y)

its what i do and most people think i straighten my hair :ermm:

cheap and fast (if you do it ever day (Y)

steve.