Handle Bars Snapped?

BIG L

Me and my mate steve was riding from my house to his house. We was picking up speed and he went to bunny hop a speed bump and his handle bars snapped. At first i thought he was trying to do it one footed. But as it turned out when he pulled up the left side snapped off :D and he atoumaticly brand his right foot up to try and balance. This didn't work and he slid about 6 feet along the ground :lol: but amazingly he wasn't hurt all he did was snap his bars. Not even his magura hose snapped!

Sorry about the size of the pictures!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Cheers BIG L (Y)

awwww you are so nice towards ur mates BIG L arent you especially ones that be really really really horrible to people u really like !!!! do u want 2 meet up tomorrow and do some stuff?? ?? :P:D

KEELYHOT!!

Edited by KEELYHOT

i've still got them somewhere

Find them, and brake them.

doesnt matter what bars you have everything has a breaking point.

Yeah, but some braking points are waaaaaay different from other braking points. So it does matter.

get a better lever though hehe

Alun

Yeh im well surprised he didnt snap the lever. He is well lucky everytime he bails or something he never ever gets hurt or brakes his bike. The only things he has ever broken on his bike are them handle bars, and his old freewheel locked but that wasn't his fault.

Cheers BIG L (Y)

• 1 month later...