More Of A Picture Request

MadChikken

Hi guys, more of a picture request, I had a pic of somebody (possibly bongo) riding up in liverpool if I remember rightly.

It was an evening scene with sunset behind, and had been photoshopped in sequence hopping across a line of rounded boulder things in the city

If anybody's got the full sized pic of this, or a link to it, I'd be eternally greatful as I had it as by desktop for ages but my hdd screwed up and lost it :(

Thanks muchly in advance

M@

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :D

Love u dude, thanks loads. Ok wasnt sure who the rider was, was I at least right it being in liverpool then?

Could be way out, I know its a pretty old pic so...!!!

THanks loads again, possibly my fave pic in the world. Makes me wana get out and ride again!

M@

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :D

Love u dude, thanks loads. Ok wasnt sure who the rider was, was I at least right it being in liverpool then?

Could be way out, I know its a pretty old pic so...!!!

THanks loads again, possibly my fave pic in the world. Makes me wana get out and ride again!

M@

No probs mate, I think you're right about it being in Liverpool (Y) It's one of my fave pics too, had it as my wallpaper for ages :D

It's not a 24", think it's just because Phil's quite tall. I think it's an Echo Pure (Y)

Edited by the judge