Long Hair

worlez

So after about 3 years break from riding moto and cyclo trials, I'm starting to get back into riding again. Since I last rode though, my hair has grown about 10 inches :) I don't ride with a helmet at the moment, purely because I cant fit one on my hair! Tried to tie it back, but its not quite long enough at the front, so I'm riding with hair in my face constantly.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Al

My is fairly long but i just tend to tuck the front into the side of my helmet so it doesnt block my vision. Or you could just put some smaller pads in the helmet, that way there is more room (Y)

GET YOUR HAIR CUT YOU HIPPY! :lol: Get a skin head you will look 'ard then so no chavs will try nick your bike.... (Y)

Skin head???? that makes boys looks ruff not hard!

Get your hair TRIMED! not all shaved off. My boyfriend has the same problem with his hair but he keeps knicking my headbands!

Charlie x

get one of them bandana things that way your hair is out of your eyes but is still nice n floppy at back so you will be able to fit a helmet on

I have maybe 7-8" of hair and it's in dreads so I tend to use the old bandana trick, works a treat for me.

I had long hair for ages, and just got fed up with it so I got my girlfriend to shave me a Mohawk :D so my hair isn’t in my face at all, a flexi-fit cap might do mate, if you don’t want to cut it off?

• 4 months later...

get it cut....short back and sides!! (Y)

thats the way

thats how i have mine cut :)(Y):) then you look hard to keep the chavs away and dont look like a grundger that they want to beet up and the babes love you 2 birds wid one stone :D .

shawn deny has dreads about a foot long and he can put a helmet on buy a bigger helmet.

I don't have long hair but i'm trying to grow mine i really don't know why buy i just looks cool :) does anybody know how long it will take to grow long hair juts like hovering above my shoulders.

Smoby

one word poof :P(N) dont do it next you will be painting you nails have a pink bike and will be using hair straightners.

nothink wrong wid the pink bike actualy it would look prety good :)

I don't have long hair but i'm trying to grow mine i really don't know why buy i just looks cool :) does anybody know how long it will take to grow long hair juts like hovering above my shoulders.

Smoby

It depends how long it is to begin with (obv) but I would say it would take at least 2 years to get your hair down to shoulder length. A long time but worth it.